How to Decompress .imy file?

min2

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, South
Hello I extracted the .imy extension file from the game Criminal Girls.
All I know is that it is a compressed image file.
I searched on Google and found a Kotlin script that decompresses .imy files, but there was an error in the compilation process.
Is there anyone here who is good at Kotlin scripts? Or is there another way to decompress the .imy file?

Attachments

• error_log.txt
    16 KB · Views: 104

Kwyjor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

min2

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, South
I found it on github also It's a .kt file, not a .kts file I will also attach a link

Attachments

• imy.kt.txt
    107 bytes · Views: 94

tech3475

Trophies
XP
Country
Did you try compiling the whole project rather than just running the specific script?

edit:
Here’s a Google translation of the readme:
For programmers

The development environment is intelliJ Community Edition. Gradle is used for the construction and management of dependencies. The chosen programming language is Kotlin version 1.1.0

The only dependencies external to these are (already referenced in gradle): korio, korim and korim and korui.

To open the project, just open the root's build.gradle in intelliJ.

For translators

Each game is in a game- folder, inside there is usually a resources folder. And generally the texts are in plain text. With what you can make a fork (button on the top right of this page), edit / translate them and make a PR (Pull Request).

I will be migrating all the texts to .po format to be able to edit them with specific programs.

My recommendation is BetterPoEditor.

Last edited by tech3475,

min2

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, South
Did you try compiling the whole project rather than just running the specific script?

edit:
I have succeeded in compiling the IMY.kt file into IMY.class file but I don't know how to run this

min2

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, South

edit:
My problem hasn't been solved yet When I try to compile the whole project I get an error

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."