How to Change wii language??

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by alimami, Jul 11, 2009.

1. alimami
    OP

alimami GBAtemp Regular

May 31, 2008
    Iran
    hi
    i have a 3.2j wii and i want to change its language to english.i've used anyregion changer to change my wii language to english but the otions and buttons are still japanese.how can i do this??
    i dont want to change its region.is it possible??if possible is there any brick danger??

2. ether2802

ether2802 we have the techno...!!

Former Staff
    Oct 14, 2007
    Mexico
    Pto. Vallarta
    Well I believe the JAP SysMenu doesn't contain english language, so it is going to be pretty damn hard (impossible would be a better word) to get english language without changing its region to US or EUR, to achieve the region changing is obviously a risky modification, but I haven't seen a post about bricking with AnyRegionChanger yet, (not even making fun about it or joking about a little tinny brick), so if you decide to change the region to EUR or US, I believe you can install BootMii and perform a backup of your NAND to be sure you can go back and repair it (IF you ever brick by any app)...!! [​IMG]

3. alimami
    OP

alimami GBAtemp Regular

May 31, 2008
    Iran
    thank you.
    i have istalled bootmii as a boot2.how can i backup my NAND?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice