Emulation how to change shader cache region

jimmyj

Official founder of altariaism. Copyright jimmyj
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
hi there so i've been getting into cemu lately and i read about shader cache and all of that but the games i downloaded are all eu region and most of the shaders are us shaders.Is there a way to change the cache's region or is there some place where I can download shaders for eu region games?because changing the name of the cache to my region name cache does nothing is there a fix?Thanks in advance

Xalphenos

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All you have to do is change the name. Are you trying to use a pre 1.8.0 cache on 1.8.0? Or the opposite. Old caches are not compatible with the recent cemu release.

jimmyj

Official founder of altariaism. Copyright jimmyj
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Well as i posted changing the name won't help. How can I see what version cemu shader caches are?

Xalphenos

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well as i posted changing the name won't help.
Hence me asking about the caches version. Caches aren't region locked.

Where you downloaded it from should have told you if it was for 1.8.0 or not. If the link you got it from is more than about 3 weeks old then it's not compatible. What happens to the cache that you place in the transferable folder after you launch the game?

Xalphenos

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Then it definitely is an old cache and not compatible with cemu 1.8.0. You need to find an updated cache if one exists or just play the game and build your own. Or I guess you could drop back to cemu 1.7.5.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning