Ugothacked

OP
Trophies
Website
UgotHacked.webs.com
XP
Country
United States
This tutorial should help you bypass 20102 completely, there are multiple reason why you might be getting this error, its basicly a ban, it doesnt allow you to go on wifi in any game, the reason would be that nintendo has detected the homebrew channel ticket in your system or they have cough you hacking online... You can call nintendo nintendo but they will only unban you once, and if you still continue hacking or you leave the homebrew channel in your wii you will get banned AGIAN and if you call they will NOT unban you this time. This tutorial is for the ppl that had hack online and kinda regret and wanna play fair once again... Please do not abuse.

There are 2 different types of 20102 bans, theres the MAC ban, meaning that they banned you wii's MAC address, theres also the SN ban, meaning that they ban you wiis serial number, not completely, ill get into that later on..​

MAC Unban tut​

Ill be teaching you the "Main.dol" method, wich i find to be the most effective and easiest.

What you need:
1) Wii game
2) Wii Scrubber
3) Hex editor

Steps:
1) Open up wii scrubber and select a game.
2) Find the "main.dol" and extract it some were you will remember
3) Open up your hex editor, and open up the "main.dol"
4) Go to File then Find
5) Make sure that the "Find" is in Hex search and type 7F83E378 38A00006
6) Your hex editor will search for it and highlight it
7) At the end of it you will see the "06" change it to "03"
8) Save the file
9) Go back to wii scrubber and replace the main.dol and you are unbanned from that game!

You have to do that for every game that you wanna get unban.
Are you to nooby? heres a video on how to do it:

SN Unban tut​
If nintendo banned you so-called SERIAL NUNBER then you should know that they didnt ban your SN beacuse its not sent to WFC but they banned your DWC_AUTHCODE: Wii connect Authorization code.

Disclaimer

If some how you manage to brick you wii, I am not held responsible, it is YOUR choice to follow this guide it work for me and nothing bad happens as you can see in the video bellow.

Tools:
-FSToolBox by Nicksasa. Link: http://code.google.com/p/fstoolbox/downloads/list

-HexEditor. I used Hedit. Link: http://www.softpedia.com/progDownload/HEdi...oad-120464.html

-Homebrew channel

Steps (wii):

1) Go to the Homebrew channel
2) Seach for the FSToolbox appthat you just downloaded and placed in your SD card then boot it
3) Select IOS 36 and press A
4) Press A again
5) Go to Shared2 folder and press A
6) Now there should be new folders and files
7) Move the cursor to DWC_AUTHDATA and press the MINUS '-' button on the wiimote
8) Once the file gets dumped press "home" on the wiimote and power off you wii

PC time:
9) Open up your hex editor
10) Load DWC_AUTHDATA file (in shared2 folder)stored on your SD card on FSTOOLBOX folder (Remember to backup that file!!)
11) Add/sub a hex value to the 8th byte.. then save it and insert your SD into wii

Wii time once again:
12) Go to the Homebrew channel
13) Seach for the FSToolbox appthat you just downloaded and placed in your SD card then boot it
14) Select IOS 36 and press A
15) Press A again
16) Go to Shared2 folder and press A
17) Now there should be new folders and files
18) Move the cursor to DWC_AUTHDATA and press the PLUS '+' button on the wiimote
19) Once done press home and reboot your wii.

Now that should be all, but you do have to delete some old save data,...

Heres the video:

All information found by mdmwii

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Nintendo don't ban you for HBC ticket. It was initially thought they did, years ago when bans first started happening, but it was then realised it was only if you actually cheated online they ban you.

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Instead of replacing the main.dol in the .iso, i would say alternative .dol loading from sd card is much easer: Extract the main.dol, patch it, put it on sd card, load your preferred loader with the correct settings and done. This is especially useful for disc users. [loading with a patched main.dol was the original intention behind alt .dol loading]

Also you should stress a lot more that fstoolbox is one of the most dangerous apps out there, much more dangerous as AnyTitleDeleter, because fstoolbox does not have ANY security checks. Oh and most likely you need an IOS with patched nand permissions to get fstoolbox to work properly, i don't know if you can access the file you modify with a clean IOS. (for an IOS with patched nand permissions you can use Trucha Bug Restorer)

SanGor

Witchhunter
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Please don't spread that "people getting banned for having HBC installed" bullshit AGAIN.
people CHEATED ONLINE and then they blamed the BAN on the homebrew channel without ANY proof!

Ugothacked

OP
Trophies
Website
UgotHacked.webs.com
XP
Country
United States
SanGor said:
Please don't spread that "people getting banned for having HBC installed" bullshit AGAIN.
people CHEATED ONLINE and then they blamed the BAN on the homebrew channel without ANY proof!
Actually if you call nintendo, and talk about this ban, depending on who the person is they might tell you why, and they also said that it was the hbc, were they lying and scaring us? who knows...

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Ugothacked said:
SanGor said:
Actually if you call nintendo, and talk about this ban, depending on who the person is they might tell you why, and they also said that it was the hbc, were they lying and scaring us? who knows...

Either bluntly lying because they don't like HBC and that employe would like it if people were banned because HBC is installed
OR
As on any other hotline in existence, the guy on the other end has no idea what he is talking about

Ugothacked

OP
Trophies
Website
UgotHacked.webs.com
XP
Country
United States
WiiPower said:
Ugothacked said:
SanGor said:

Either bluntly lying because they don't like HBC and that employe would like it if people were banned because HBC is installed
OR
As on any other hotline in existence, the guy on the other end has no idea what he is talking about

Yup, all depending on who it is, most of us here in this forums know way more then half of their employees but the fact is some of us are banned, and now u can get unbanned!

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
WiiPower said:
Instead of replacing the main.dol in the .iso, i would say alternative .dol loading from sd card is much easer: Extract the main.dol, patch it, put it on sd card, load your preferred loader with the correct settings and done. This is especially useful for disc users. [loading with a patched main.dol was the original intention behind alt .dol loading]
Even easier is to use the Ocarina code which does the job just fine. The code is universal and works on all games of all regions.

Ugothacked

OP
Trophies
Website
UgotHacked.webs.com
XP
Country
United States
SifJar said:
WiiPower said:
Even easier is to use the Ocarina code which does the job just fine. The code is universal and works on all games of all regions.
No, there is no working "Universal" mdmwii made one but it doesnt work with all of the games and regions, only some but its easier to just go to USB loader and press start not having to worry about ocarina

bwillb

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so if I understand correctly, its just telling the game to not check ban status when it logs in, yes? or is it preventing an identification unit from working?

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ugothacked said:
SifJar said:
WiiPower said:
No, there is no working "Universal" mdmwii made one but it doesnt work with all of the games and regions, only some but its easier to just go to USB loader and press start not having to worry about ocarina
As I understand it, the Ocarina code does the same as patching the DOL. But meh, you could always do it with Riivolution if not...

Ugothacked

OP
Trophies
Website
UgotHacked.webs.com
XP
Country
United States
bwillb said:
so if I understand correctly, its just telling the game to not check ban status when it logs in, yes? or is it preventing an identification unit from working?
The MAC one is, but the if you do the SN its like its a new wii, new authorization code...

leic7

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hm, I guess this is somewhat related to the topic, so I'll ask here: What about a ban that involves the WiiID (such as what Capcom do for Monster Hunter 3)?
Is there a way to temporarily change the WiiID without formatting the wii? I'm actually curious to know..

Ugothacked

OP
Trophies
Website
UgotHacked.webs.com
XP
Country
United States
leic7 said:
Hm, I guess this is somewhat related to the topic, so I'll ask here: What about a ban that involves the WiiID (such as what Capcom do for Monster Hunter 3)?
Is there a way to temporarily change the WiiID without formatting the wii? I'm actually curious to know..
What are you asking by WiiID ban? Were would you search for your wii's ID? I am sure that u mean the MAC Address, it's kinda like a finger print

blazingwolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is the HBC ban true? I've never heard of this before. If so, good topic, you're helping people out.

If not, then I really think this topic should be removed, if they got banned for cheating, fuck em, they deserve it.

I don't care if you cheat at games, hell I do it all the time, but don't do it in online games. Don't ruin the fun for everyone else, you've got an opened wii with the HBC, many games at your fingertips, emulators, homebrew, media players, and you wanna cheat a Wii game online that doesn't matter? Don't ruin the fun for everyone else, its not cool, the ranking boards will be down eventually and it will all be for naught, and you're just ruining everyone elses fun. You're giving Nintendo and Wii Devs a REAL reason to stop home brew and gaining root access to consoles.

If this is the case, just take this guide down, if you got banned from the Conduit because you were cheating, you deserve it, you were hacking.

leic7

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ugothacked said:
What are you asking by WiiID ban? Were would you search for your wii's ID? I am sure that u mean the MAC Address, it's kinda like a finger print
I think the WiiID is your wii's email address or something like that, you'd get a new one if you format the wii's memory. I believe 'Deathwolf' had made a code to change that for MH3.
But I'm curious about other ways to achieve that goal, if there's any.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea is a pain sometimes
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Now that they decided to add Tiger handheld and fruit machines.... Newer sets are worthless
    Because who doesn't want to emulate Halo LCD by Tiger when the machine needed to emulate it... Could just play Halo....
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Batocera has some tiger games
    I don't have them on mine Ken lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Waste of the 128kb they take
    +1
    Tiger handhelds are good for one thing.... Occupying space in a landfill
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They make good burning plastic
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Makes me wonder if the Pi5 can play PS2? If there's even a core for it yet.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Pi5 should be able to do ps2
    Try Dragon Quest VIII it ran perfectly on a core 2 Duo I had
    Easiest game to run I found
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ps2 emulation is cake compared to 3 years ago
    Hardest is probably Gran Turismo 4
    It's much better now yes but Gran Turismo 4 is still the hardest one to emulate that I have in my collection
    Runs perfectly fine but it's as if I can feel it always on the boarder line of dropping a frame lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I ordered a spin ball couple days ago to add to my arcade cabinet, will be nice for games like golden tee, or bowling
    I always wanted a controller for like Ikari Warriors, Time Soldiers, Heavy Barrel, Forgotten Worlds games like those
    +1
    Not even sure what to call that controller
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    an online friend I've known since 2021 left me :( bc my attitude is "cutty"
    Sylvester Stallone should have played Kyle Reese lol Arnold still as the Terminator
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    TF DOES "CUTTY" EVEN MEAN?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BakerMan, he is peruvian so it's probably an idiom
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I thought Cutty was a west coast rapper
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I thought Cutty was a west coast rapper