BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Noitora said:
I get an error when I try to vote from the portal
ohmy.gif

Yeah, it's because the second poll (the one of how long you are on GBAtemp) isn't included on the frontpage.

shakirmoledina

Legend
Trophies
Website
vfootball.co.nf
XP
Country
Tanzania
I've been around for long but i wasn't actually paying attention to the forums... just check releases and news and bye bye
Really picked up the pace when i tried to realise what a flashcart is back in 2006 or 7 i think
It's been really fun and "cheap"

dearodie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mthrnite said:
44, much older, I hate it when I fall into the other category. I like to have at least one bracket that's older than me, for a buffer.

Joined in '06
41, mid 06 ... same feelings as mthrnite

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
DjoeN said:
39 (getting 40 this year)

Been on gbatemp longer then i can remmeber, used to have another nick in those days
biggrin.gif
, been registered under DjoeN since 2005 but been around since the start of gbatemp

Really? wow you look much younger in your gamer tag!
nyanya.gif

yeah I'm afraid I'm in with the OLD FARTY's here 30old+somethingish
smile.gif

been here about year and half now but knocked around on the net on loads of forums since the dawn of time and acoustic coupling (google it!) and crappy 9600bps (less than 1k speed modems) etc!

ryukyus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
21 here and joined a year ago, danm never knew old people were into games don't take it as an offense, I thought my dad's generation hated video games, you guys are cool.

Smuff

Fossilized Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey, we 40 something's INVENTED video gaming, you young whippersnapper !!!!!
If the others are anything like me, we've been playing video games for 30 odd years - and Yes, we ARE cool lol

And most of us have well cool vintage console collections too that would make you young 'uns green with envy

paul3100

Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
If the others are anything like me, we've been playing video games for 30 odd years - and Yes, we ARE cool lol

And most of us have well cool vintage console collections too that would make you young 'uns green with envy

I pretty much agree with everything you said rambozotheclown!

Im 33 as i said earlier (not 40 something) but when i was a kid the zx spectrum/C64 & amstrad 464 were all the rage and really the beginning of home computing and piracy!

I do actually have a collection of old games consoles/computers such as the atari st, megadrive, mega cd,c64,philips cd-i,Dreamcast,ps1,GC,........... and so on but i used to have till a couple years ago virtually every console ever made.

So basically what i am getting at is 30/40 years ago is when it all started really and thats why you get that age group here as well.

paul

redeyez

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
paul3100 said:
QUOTE said:

I pretty much agree with everything you said rambozotheclown!

Im 33 as i said earlier (not 40 something) but when i was a kid the zx spectrum/C64 & amstrad 464 were all the rage and really the beginning of home computing and piracy!

I do actually have a collection of old games consoles/computers such as the atari st, megadrive, mega cd,c64,philips cd-i,Dreamcast,ps1,GC,........... and so on but i used to have till a couple years ago virtually every console ever made.

So basically what i am getting at is 30/40 years ago is when it all started really and thats why you get that age group here as well.

paul

I'm 35 and I have to agree with both of you...being a pirate/hacker/phreaker back in the early 80s just seemed more fun...
As for my collection, I have all my old consoles/computers and I continue you to buy more (classic consoles/computers..C=64)

Gwendall

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Lurked 06, Registered Recently. 28.

Started off with an Atari 2600, moved on to hand me down Sega Master System.

Seems grandma on the other side of the family had a Colecovision buried in her closet. That was odd.

Still, for a 6 year old, it was something.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: YUH