Hacking How often u change face plate

Burunduk

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have a screen protector only 2 monthes, and almost in 3 hours of playing it was filled by scraches.
It was Hori. How often do u change it? (searched similar topics, not found)

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
It's called "screen protectors". Search for that.

Hori screen protectors are the best, but they get scratches too. How often you have to replace them depends on what games you play and how much you use the touch screen. Games that rely on the touch screen cause the protector to become scrached much earlier. But 3 hours is way too short
huh.gif

The usual is a few months.

Maybe you bought fake Hori screen protectors. There is a lot of those around.

See this thread or this one for more info.

Burunduk

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
"screen protectors", yes, i remembered. So many words in brain
smile.gif
veho, u answered on all my questions. Tnx.
It was original Hori. Saing "3 hours" i mean - scraches appeared. Further - more and more of them.
Sorry 4 my english.

Hanafuda

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't use screen protectors. My DSLite gets about 3 hours of playtime a day between my wife and me, since June, and still no scratches. I'm not going easy on it either ... Ouendan, EBA, bowling in Clubhouse Games, etc.

yee

Trophies
Website
revscene.net
XP
Country
Canada
Do you use a cloth to wipe it after?

Make sure you use a micro-cloth, since some of the bigger ones don't work as well.

I bought some crappy ones at a local market, and I've been playing games like Polarium, Meteos, EBA, etc. and they all require a ton of stylus use, and I have yet to see a scratch. They're no-name kinds too...

MADKATZ99

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I dont use screen protecters no more.. Ruins the experience.
Not as fun, it doesnt slide as well. I used to be paranoid of scratches, but you get over it.
I love scratches now.

-EX-

Racer
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ah, it's really pain in the ass.

Yesterday I used my extending 3rd party stylus (Gametech) while playing PoR. The screen got awfully scratched in 30 minutes. In damn 30 minutes!
I had to take my screen protectors off (they were Hori ones). And it was hard to take them off. Well, in the end I used a toothpick, 'cause wood can't scratch a screen. Well, now I need to buy a pair of new ones. The funny thing is that I used that stylus for around 2 months with no probs at all. Somehow it got messy, it seems. I get I'll have to stick to the original one from now on.

My touchscreen is in PERFECT condition though, as I never use it without a screen protector. I'm VERY anal about my DS.

Burunduk, you really need to change your "face plate", learn some English dammit.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.ebay.com/itm/386617469929?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=2T8UwYf_Qse&...