Hardware how much to sell an ambassador 3ds from day one cosmo black ?

TwilightWarrior

GBATEMP'S Official Boss
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i have nor the box nor the original stylusit has a case of transfer though and a cradle of charging
it has the ambassador program of games
and some times when i press together all the buttons of abxy it shuts off
i was thinking to put it on ebay uk

Don't listen to everyone saying it doesn't matter, I sold mine for WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY more since it was an ambassodor.
here's my thread when I had an offer: http://gbatemp.net/threads/should-i-sell-my-ambassador-program-3ds-for-190.357090/

I endedup using the money for a 3ds xl which I got for just 115

dragonmaster

Ancient One
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
well i am not thinking to sell it more than 50gbp but as it seems the post became a moral debate to justify further the games are console tight except if they are transfered i didnt bound them to my account ;)

SirByte

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I say slightly, because as I mentioned before, I buy, sell, and trade locally, so I tend to get a fair amount of games for cheap, plus I do some online places for Amazon credit. Bitches love Amazon credit.

I must say, I do think you deserve a tip of the hat for that "slightly" remark. If I go to the flea market and buy a used game, the developer gets $0.00, the same amount as if I were to download an "undocumented backup". That being said, I don't believe the Ambassador titles have been released yet, so there is something to say for having a unit that has them. Remember the saying "a fool and their money are soon parted"? That's the buyer you need to find.

One of the fun things of a CFW Sony PSP is that you can transfer your own PlayStation (PSX) titles to your PSP, playing using Sony's own emulator. Wouldn't it be awesome if the 3DS was opened up soon, and we could run our own titles using the built-in GBA emulation (AGB_FIRM)? At that time, the relevancy of the Ambassador titles will fade away.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: never had one before that, and never had one since