How much longer?

Discussion in 'DSTT' started by Keeley, Mar 24, 2009.

1. Keeley
    OP

Keeley GBAtemp Fan

Nov 15, 2008
    Canada
    Saskachewan
    Hi guys i ordered a DSTT from DX on March 5 and i still never got it yet ( though its on Air Mail ) its shipping to CAN but should it really take this Long serously this is the beginning of the third week so...

EDIT: I didn't get a tracking number as i didn't want to pay for it lol

2. lachlan383

lachlan383 Member

Newcomer
    Mar 13, 2009
    The Deal Extreme website says that postage USUALLY takes 12 - 17 (2.5 - 3.5 weeks) business days.

I wouldnt start worrying yet, but if it's not there by the end of the third week then maybe you should contact DX.

3. The_JetSetBeat

The_JetSetBeat GBAtemp Regular

Mar 24, 2009
    United States
    It's Deal Extreme. If you didn't want to wait a long time, then that wasn't the place to order from. [​IMG]

Seriously, they have a tendency to take forever.

4. CannonFoddr

CannonFoddr Regular GBATemp Lurker

Sep 23, 2006
    Sitting by computer
    Most places usually say 'Please allow 28 days for delivery' - so I usually wait that before I start worrying

5. Bri

Bri GBAtemp Psycho!

Dec 25, 2007
    United States
    I recently ordered something from Dealextreme to the U.S. and it took over 3 weeks, so no need to worry.

-Bri

6. Pendor

Pendor GBAtemp Advanced Fan

May 11, 2008
    United States
    Me too.

For me, it usually takes a month or something like that, but it depends on where you live.

7. kashin

kashin GBAtemp Fan

Oct 19, 2008
    Netherlands
    When it comes to buying shit from DX, i usually just order stuff i like and then don't think about it anymore and thus forget all about it (it's a gift).

Then when they arrive 3 weeks later it'll be like a pleasant surprise.

8. AC/DS

AC/DS GBAtemp Regular

Nov 20, 2008
    Not sure if it helps, but just yesterday I received my DSTT from Deal Extreme, and it took less than 10 days to arrive after ordering.
    I am in Central Europe.
    Oh, and it seems to be the genuine one too (the DSTT Flash Checker said "Good"), but I still used the amended DSTT code just in case.
    It is the bundle with a 2 GB OEM Micro SD card (which surprisingly, seems to be a genuine SanDisk).

9. Keeley
    OP

Keeley GBAtemp Fan

Nov 15, 2008
    Canada
    Saskachewan
    haha lol what i never told you guys was that my uncle in New York bought it he got it probbaly before i posted this, though he said he send it to me....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice