how much is my pc still worth ?

Discussion in 'Computer Games and General Discussion' started by Youkai, Sep 30, 2009.

1. Youkai
    OP

Youkai Demon

Jul 1, 2004
    Germany
    Germany , NRW
    Well i just ordered a new pc and i want to sell my current pc to a friend and i am not sure how much i want for it ... i will definietly give him a "good" price but because i have no clue about how much its still worth i can't say what is good for both of us. (he only has some old pcs that originaly had win 95 XD)

Specs:

Club 3d ATI Radeon HD3850
    2x 1GB DDR Ram (think its only DDR1)
    AMD Athlon 64 3800+ 2,4 GHz
    LG DVD Burner

Gigabyte GA-K8NF-9 (3 PCI, 2 PCI-E x1, 1 PCI-E x16, 4 DDR DIMM, Audio, Gigabit LAN, IEEE-1394)
    nVIDIA nForce4-4X, AMD Hammer
    nVIDIA MCP04 - Audio Codec Interface

dunno if there are any other infos required ... well case is still looking very good (not a single scratch)
    and there are some extra cooling fans with Blue LEDs and such) and well i will take our the harddisk ...

2. soulx

soulx GBAtemp Legend

Apr 4, 2009
    Canada
    .....I'd say....$490. It is used so it will die off soon and the specs aren't that good. They're good enough for a casual/regular user but a insane photoshopper will freak out using this computer.

3. Joe88

Joe88 [λ]

Jan 6, 2008
    United States
    NYC
    probably around $200 by old the parts are, gfx card is most expensive but only cost's about $50
    no one if going to pay $500 for that when you can go to dell and get a prebuilt system for the same price except its a lot faster (probably not better game wise though)

theres not much else there, single core processor, and DDR ram (though DDR ram price has sky rocketed so you might make a little money selling it by its self...)

4. playallday

playallday Group: GBAtemp Ghost

May 23, 2008
    Canada
    [@N@[)@
    I'm going to take Joe88's view on this. But if you ask me $200 is a little small, maybe more like $275.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice