Hardware How much do you think this is?

VLinh

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Here's what comes with the package:

Nintendo 3DS with charger and everything that came with it (manuals, box, etc)

Original Game Cartridges:

Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D

Resident Evil Relevations

Now since this is an Ambassador Unit, these dont exist anymore, only for those who bought it during the program, some special games came with it:

Original NES Zelda 1 & 2

Metroid

Super Metroid

Zelda Minish Cap

Zelda Four Swords Adventures Re-mastered for 3DS

Fire Emblem Sacred Stones

Wario Land 4

NES open, golf

Mario Circuit

and much more

Now ive been contemplating on how much I wanted to sell it for and I got some people interested but I dont want to give them the wrong idea charging so much for it. I know there was another thread concerning this topic but If i were to add Zelda and RE:R, maybe the value will go up?

After looking at this bundle as a whole, I would rate it for around 300$ (personally it seems right but too much?)

Thanks everyone!

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Yeah you're definitely not getting $300 for it. I sold my ambassador 3DS for $200 and that was considered the high price on eBay. Now they go for like...$180, so that plus the 2 $20-$25 games (individually) would get you like...$220-$230.

Sychophantom

I'm a plant.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nowhere near 300.

I'd probably pay closer to 150, and most mom&pop used game stores will likely go around that figure. Gamestop, probably 100, maybe less.

You're probably be able to squeak through around 200 on Craigslist or Ebay. Ambassador units aren't worth any more than regular used ones anymore.

D

Deleted User

I'd buy $210 for that. eBay/Craiglist: $199-230, most stores: $130 GameStop: $10 $99. Online websites will care if you have Ambassador or not, but retail won't, since it'll all be erased. These are aprox. so don't get the wrong idea. One tip: NEVER USE GAMESTOP!

Codename

GREEN BRO IS BEST BRO
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Although, I have both those games and the Ambassador ones already, I would pay $300 for it all (Each NES game is around $5 on eShop = $50, Each GBA game valued $5-8 for me = $70. RE:R and OoT3D around $40 each = $80. 3DS System....= $100 because the Ambassador games hold the value of the system, not the system itself.) if you weren't a stranger

The Milkman

GBATemp's Official Asshat Milkman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh my god... Dude... why did you make the text pure black? It makes it invisible for use using the Dark theme.

Anyway, if all you have are ambassador sell it for a bit more then 200, like two or three bucks more. And dont worry if you over price it, you can always lower it if nobody buys.

Vampire Lied

Resident sociopath
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I could see someone that really wants an ambassador system paying $300. Someone that doesn't really care, maybe $200.
You've included 2 great games with an ambassador system, so I wouldn't sell it for any less than $200.

The Milkman

GBATemp's Official Asshat Milkman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh my god... Dude... why did you make the text pure black? It makes it invisible for use using the Dark theme..
That's the point..
So your telling me he's trying to avoid having people with dark theme help him find out how much his Games are worth? Yeah, great post Jan. Amazing logic.
Dumbass

Reactions: 2 people

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.