Hacking How many still use Flashcarts?

Brandonair

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Topic^. Is it true that there outdated and people are just buying the games now? I used to use them like a year ago. Looking to get back into Pokemon Wifi battles with them. Should I just buy the damn game?

Brandonair

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The main reason I want a Flashcart and DS is to play Pokemon Wifi battles. But if the Acekard2i works with the 3DS, would it be better to buy a 3DS and Acekard2i to play DS games and just buy 3DS games? Sorry if you cant understand me.

Realhotstuff.com has Acekard2i's already updated to play on 3DS's

Bobbyloujo

I am a millipede, I am amazing.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I used to use my flashcart strictly for homebrew. In fact, I won it in a small homebrew compitition. Recently I backed up all of my DS games and put them on my cart for convenience. I still buy all my games but I also use my flashcart to play them.

DarkShinigami

#1 strongest Shinigami BANKAI
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well i use my acekard so i dont have to swittch games(yeah im lazy) anywho get an acekard 2i if ur gonna use only for ds games.(the ones at realhotstuff is already set to work on a 3ds) get a supercard dstwo if you want a cart that can play a good portion of games as well as a good snes emulator and gba emulator

Brandonair

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well i use my acekard so i dont have to swittch games(yeah im lazy) anywho get an acekard 2i if ur gonna use only for ds games.(the ones at realhotstuff is already set to work on a 3ds) get a supercard dstwo if you want a cart that can play a good portion of games as well as a good snes emulator and gba emulator

Alright thanks:)

frogboy

lacking both style and grace
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you already have a DS and don't really care about 3DS games, buy an Acekard 2i or a DSTWO. Both play pretty much every DS game ever made.

andy26129

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi I bought this r4i gold http://www.zhuzhuchina.com/store/dsi_r4i_gold_slot-1_flashcard_type_d__www_r4ids_cn__3ds_1_4_3_compatible_wood_3ds.htm
Will this card work with 3ds latest update and run the official wood or is it fakel

jonthedit

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
No one mentiones the EZVi...
It used to have the title of "Best compatibility".

It has run every game I've ever tried on it.

Maybe people are too stupid to update their carts...

LurkerA

㊣New3DS
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would recommend you to get a R4i Gold 3DS card ( r4ids.cn) since its fast Wood firmware support and nice quality.

elgarta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wouldn't say they are out-dated at all. I don't know many people personally who use them, but I still use them.

My library of 8gb of games for less than $60 sure beats paying $30-$60 per game over here, plus it is much easier to look after 1 single cart then an entire collection.

I bought an EZ-Flash cart for my GBA in recent months too, so it isn't just a passing phase ;)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    A @ Aglae Pheryl: Is anyone familiar with former forum opg.life ? I missed the transition to the new forum over...