How long does zhuzhuchina take?

InunoTaishou

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wanting to buy a Supercard DSTwo from them and I just cannot find a good thread/topic about it...

Live in the middle of the US, hoping it takes less than a month though lol

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I have ordered from the several times before in the past and lived in two different states each time.

It took little under two weeks to ship to Massachusetts and about a week and half to ship to Indiana, so about a day or two apart from each other really.

So I would say maybe about 2 weeks (give or take)

broitsak

Fight me.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You live in the U.S? Well, realhotstuff.com is in the U.S. if you want to check that out.
I ordered a DSTwo from them and got it within 4 days (ordered last week). And it's working like a charm. But the price is $40.00 without a micro SD card, so I suggest getting one from a local store near you.

broitsak

Fight me.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

jimmyemunoz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You don't need a Micro SD card faster than a Class-4...heck Class-2 SanDisk Micro SD cards have worked great for many people (on this forum and others) for years. Save your money, if the micro sd card is only going to be used for the DSTwo. ;) Class 2 SanDisk or Adata or Samsung will work perfectly.....stay away from Kingston! In the future, look for Micro SD cards made in Japan if you want a great quality memory card. Taiwan and China are a lesser grade, as far as performance is concerned, but in this situation it really doesn't matter.

InunoTaishou

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
http://www.amazon.com/SanDisk-Mobile-microSDHC-Memory-SDSDQ-032G-AFFP/dp/B007KFXIDE/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1358368206&sr=8-1&keywords=microsd card

Something like this to go inside the DSTwo.
So, apparently, zhuzhuchina has good prices, while realhotstuff.com is just straight out $40.00. If you want it cheap, go with zhuzhuchina. If you want it quick, go with realhotstuff.com.

Awesome thanks

Though now I'm torn between class-10 and class-4 lol

So many things to think through >.<

CCNaru

Warn-free Since 2005
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: But I bet that would be more for a flashcart than a consumer repro board.