Hacking How long does it usually take to ship from RHS?

Parsaw

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I ordered a G6 lite last Friday, from RealHotstuff.com, and they said it shipped last Saturday, On the Real Hot Stuff Forums, they said it takes three days to get to west coast with priority mail. It's been four days. Are the forums wrong? or do they usually take four plus days? What is it?
frown.gif
I was excited to have my G6 today. But it wasn't in the mail :/

Vodka

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's weird they said they shipped it Saturday, from what I remember they only ship Monday-Friday. I know I ordered my G6 Lite from them on a Saturday night, it shipped Monday, and I had it Tuesday with standard DHL (course, I live within like 50 miles of their office, gonna be a bit longer for you.)

You should have gotten a DHL tracking number when your order shipped, can't you use that to see where your package is?

Oh, DHL in my area always does residential deliveries at the end of the day. I didn't get mine till like 7pm, so don't worry if it's not in your mailbox with everything else, it could still come.

Parsaw

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well, I didn't ship it with DHL, I shipped it with USPS. THey gave me some sort of number, but it's pretty much useless because they said it isn't real time tracking. And it only tells you when it's gotten into your city and when it's been delivered,

ghettobob

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well my SC Lite, took like a week from real hotstuff. But i like ordered on a saturday. then there was a holiday like monday or tuesday (veterans day i think) anyways..i wanted it to bad and it felt like forever. But now i have it and i use it on the daily basis.

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
when i ordered from bamboo gaming i was so impatient everyday untill it finally came in a week. I am so relieved now!

Parsaw

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, you're probably right. I did order it last Friday night. So Sunday doesn't count. Meaning, it's one less day than what I thought. I'm just really excited. haha.

5k1ttl3

Trophies
XP
Country
I ordered a g6 lite from realhotstuff..... I dont know last weekend maybe? and its here, although I dont get to play with it yet (its a xmas present from the parents). I'd never ordered from them before, and Im still a complete n00b to the flashcart scene, so Im glad it came so quickly. I dont know the exct day it arrived, but I think its safe to say it came in less than a week. Im in Illinois for what its worth. Hope you get yours soon.

oh....um...I suppose this is my first post. so hello everyone.

5k1ttl3

Trophies
XP
Country
they _are_ located in new jersey IIRC, definately closer to me than to you. You could call their telephone number and bother them about it
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill