TEMPORARY MODE ENABLED
New posts, edits, and any changes will not be saved during the transition period.
Registrations are temporarily disabled until the migration is complete.

1. Lessoo

OP Lessoo Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    Just wanted to know how long it takes to install. I’m currently installing it from the server and it says that it has a detected content length of 2153056. Thanks!

2. XFlak

XFlak Wiitired but still kicking

Cyprus
    Your question is unclear and/or doesn't make sense

Hackmii is not something you install, u load or launch the hack mii installer to install bootmii or the homebrew channel.

What do you mean you are installing it from a server? Typically the installer is saved to SD card and not loaded from a server unless you are using bluebomb or something.

Without providing more information, I doubt you'll have anyone even trying to assist. Most of the time even I would look at this poorly phrased question and decide not to reply.

Last edited by XFlak, Jul 29, 2020
    banjo2, jeannotte and alexander1970 like this.
  3. alexander1970

Austria
    Maybe he means the Bluebomb Exploit.:D

banjo2 and jeannotte like this.
  4. XFlak

XFlak Wiitired but still kicking

Cyprus
    Maybe he does. But we shouldn't have to play 20 questions to figure it out. If this is a problem concerning bluebomb then it is very 'silly' not to include the word bluebomb anywhere in the title or description

banjo2, jeannotte and alexander1970 like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - initially, install, Hackmii