Hacking How long does it take to boot?

rockhead262

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just used the Usbloader 1.5 and was wondering how long it usually takes to boot?

I backed up my Oragachi Saga. Does it take a while to boot a game?

on side note, can I put ISO's on my c:drive then copy them back to my hard drive?

rockhead262

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hooya said:
It takes around 5 seconds to get into the loader itself. After that you'll probably experience faster load times than with a DVD - at the very least it'll be the same.

Well it just sat there for 3 minutes not doing anything. Any ideas?

Hooya

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
What sat there? Getting into the loader or booting up a game? Ripping a game?

And yes, you can copy the games back and forth between your WBFS drive and any other hard drive using the right utility.

rockhead262

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
booting the game.

also what utility you suggest.

I just redid my HDD using somones guide on here since Windows would let me. I did it Fat32 like the guide said.

I am using wbfstool1.4 to try to copy the iso over, but does not seem to be working.

Well I can't get the game to boot.

Anyone have any ideas?

Hooya

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Use the WBFStool to format your partition to WBFS. You need that partition to be dedicated to Wii games, then use that program to transfer iso images to the WBFS partition or just use your loader to do that.

It basically sounds like you're trying to run an ISO file from a FAT32 partition from you Wii, and it just doesn't work that way.

rockhead262

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hooya said:
Use the WBFStool to format your partition to WBFS. You need that partition to be dedicated to Wii games, then use that program to transfer iso images to the WBFS partition or just use your loader to do that.

It basically sounds like you're trying to run an ISO file from a FAT32 partition from you Wii, and it just doesn't work that way.

No I formated the fat32 to WBFS and I was still getting errors. I just reinstall the IOS36 and it worked.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @BakerMan needs more expand dong