Hardware How likely is this a scam?

Minus92

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I dont know if this is the right place but i dont want to get hyped for no reason if some1 has much experience from ebay can you say if this might be scam?

Attachments

• scam.png
    scam.png
    66.1 KB · Views: 506

sniper_x002

Trophies
XP
Country
I dont know if this is the right place but i dont want to get hyped for no reason if some1 has much experience from ebay can you say if this might be scam?
That's a stupid cheap price for that. I'm not experienced with ebay, are you allowed to comment on why it's so cheap?

Reactions: Minus92

Minus92

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
i asked and im w8ing for an answer if its not i can get my money back but i will still be sad af

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Looks fake as fuck. No one would sell a system and game that cheap. The only way it could be that cheap, is if there is something seriously wrong with the system that they aren't showing you.
Dealer has 0% and most likely has pulled this scam before. Changes are they keep it that low in the hopes that you won't contest it or if you do, they are just going to get banned and make another account.

Last edited by The Catboy,

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
If it's too good to be true, it usually isn't true.

That is way too cheap for what you get, AND the seller has 0 reputation (warning sign!) and the seller is based in China (sadly also a warning sign).
So either he's going to try to run away with your money, or you'll get a completely destroyed system. And he listed the item as "New, unopened..." which isn't either...

Sorry, but I think you got scammed... OR just very lucky.

jt_1258

Ella
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
likely has a ban on it too if it is working -.-

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

If it's too good to be true, it usually isn't true.

That is way too cheap for what you get, AND the seller has 0 reputation (warning sign!) and the seller is based in China (sadly also a warning sign).
So either he's going to try to run away with your money, or you'll get a completely destroyed system. And he listed the item as "New, unopened..." which isn't either...

Sorry, but I think you got scammed... OR just very lucky.
nb4 it's just the shells of those two and the inards of both are gone, lul

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
"eBayh"
So I did look around to see if I could find any accounts with similar usernames (I was hoping to find a history,) but I couldn't find any .-.
Nonetheless there are a lot of red flags with this one. Being based on China is a big one, that gives plenty of time "shipping," when in reality it just buys them time to get the money possibly a few other scams using the same image. (I've seen that before.) The user has a 0%, which in most cases means new account. But since it's from China, it's most likely just another mule account made to get banned. They are offering a "14 day return policy," but it takes 13-16 days to get to you. Once again buying them more time before people either don't get what they ordered or get nothing, thus causing the account to get banned.
There are a lot of issues with this dealer and it's 100% fake.

Last edited by The Catboy,

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
He could have meant to write $175.50, that seems like a more reasonable price.
However with 0 feedback I'm inclined to say that it was intentional and he's just trying to scam people.
But you never know, it could be a legitimate mistake (in which case he may just cancel the sale and refund you)

anonynom

Punchyleaf
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
0 feedback
Says china - according to another poster -
Popular games that usually retain their full value
Barely 18$???

Either scam like hell or a really pissed off boyfriend or girlfriend.

Flashed

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Probably an unexperienced user with eBay. I'm pretty sure shipping cost are more expensive than that price. You can try. PayPal will be with you

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill