does it bother you the way i sign my post off with my username

• Total voters

sudeki300

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
as there are a growing number of users on this forum that feel the need to post comments on the way i sign off my posts i thought i would make a tidy poll thread, now all those users that feel they need to make comments can do so here and vote. hopefully this will stop those users posting off topic posts in whatever thread..............................sudeki300

Armadillo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Doesn't bother me.

I've only seen ultramew moaning about it and well with the crap he posts, I'd just carry on and tell him to piss off.

In fact, I might join in on the fun

....Armadillo

:P.

tyons

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
lel
it doesn't drive me nuts but I think it's completely useless. your name is right there on the left.

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Some people do that as well in a different variation. Look at another world. It's really not a problem.

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
It's more the WAY you do it. At least at a newline without the million dots. Like, I'd much prefer it something like this.
-Arras

Reactions: Yessy

sudeki300

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Some people do that as well in a different variation. Look at another world. It's really not a problem.

i have noticed another world signs off with his username also, and you have your username in a large banner / sig right next to your username on the left. but no one feels the need to post asking for a reason why you need do this or do you know how to change your sig, i have lost count the amount of times users have posted "why does this guy write his username at the end of all of his posts, why do you do this when your username is on the left, we know what your username is it's there on the left" that i felt compelled to start this thread and find out why it's such a big issue for a number of users that they have to post about it...............................sudeki300

Snailface

My frothing demand for 3ds homebrew is increasing
Trophies
Engine Room with Cyan, watching him learn.
XP
Its ridiculous when Another World does it too.
Thing is, Another World is a bad ass so whatever ridiculous things he does are modified to awesome by default (just for him though).

-Snail

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol