Aruberos

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Hello,
So for fixing my friend list freeze,i want to delete my emunand and then reinstall a fresh emunand.
Si can anyone please explain to me how can i delete my emunand step by step.I am on 3.2 gateway.
Please and if i delete,my games saves will be delete too?Sorry for my bad english,am not english.Thank's!

KidIce

Smart Ass
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just set it up again like you did in the first place. It will wipe the old one and install a copy of your current sysNAND.

Oh... And back up your stuff before you do. ;-)

Jao Chu

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Just follow the exact instructions from Gateways documentation like you are setting it up for the first time. You'll have a fresh sysNAND in the emuNAND partition.

Thomas12345

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
if u have NNID, you may want to format first, so that the nnid gets unlinked. Then you can link NNID to your new emunand

KidIce

Smart Ass
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank's,u mean that i need to backup on my pc and then it up like the first setup of my gateway?
If you want to keep your saves and what not, that is exactly what I mean. If the stuff on your SD is something you don't want to keep, just set up the emuNAND again.

RitchieRitchie

Trophies
XP
Country
Slightly OT, but if I use an sd card from a different 3ds with an emunand on it can I use the format emunand in the gateway menu or should I format the card seperately beforehand?

Thanks for any advice!

KidIce

Smart Ass
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Slightly OT, but if I use an sd card from a different 3ds with an emunand on it can I use the format emunand in the gateway menu or should I format the card seperately beforehand?

Thanks for any advice!

Just set up the new emuNAND on the other 3DS, it will wipe the old one.

Hello all!I have fomatted emunand,installed gateway with the blue card.Now i have an 4.5 emunand.That's mean that it worked??

Yes. Now you just need to update the emuNAND (unless for some reason you want to stay on 4.5).

Be careful, do not be one of those people that accidentally updates their sysNAND. ;-)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Those IHOP chips are actually pretty damn good