Hi, long time no see!
I just wanted to pass to see if there is a update about these tools that you were doing last month.
How I say and i will always Say, this is just a little experimental project, so no one of you is forced to continue if you don't to. But if you advanced something and you want to show it, don't fear to do it. In my case I did not worked of this, i won't lie about it, I take my time to try other things and doing other personal projects (one of them is doing a fansub of Danball Senki anime even though i don't know japanese xD)
So yeah, this message is just to asking how are you all and how the things are going. There is nothing more I can say.
Have patience buddy.. making a tool is not easy also there are a lot of extension files he need to analyze. he's also a student maybe he have school activities or exam. the the last time we chat was he's making it compatible to other madoka and if it can be also used in the other danball..
Hi!! I'm doing great (more or less XD). Anyways, I can't wait to see new tools as well!
I hope that on winter holidays we'll have much more free time and will be able to continue working on translation project.
Is just a tiny project to test out and learn how Fansub are made. I did this specifically because in the Spanish side there's no way to see Danball Senki Anime in good Quality (i don't understand how, but the only fansub out there have a Quality BELOW 240p WTF ?)
So, using the RyRo and RG English Fansub (that was hard to find because that thing is almost Lost media lol) how base, I doing my own Danball Senki Anime Fansub in Spanish (with a bit of Freedom xd) like a way to learn new things and reforge with English skills translating things
Right now I only uploaded the First chapter and have more or less the Half of the second (i'm doing it at my own Rythm which is REALLY SLOW). And this uses japanese names but with some terms using the official translation ones (Like "Roboesqueleto" for "Core Skeleton") and some Freedom of how some characters talk (Saki talks like a Venezuelan just for the laughs because i am Venezuelan).
Here some images that I taked from the First Chapter:
If you want to see it, I can pass you the Google Drive link later.
Post automatically merged:
By the way, I forgot something.
If you somehow wants to do your own fansub to your language of this and Danball Senki W anime, You can find the entire RyRo Fansub in Internet Archive.
When I was first watching the series I take the time to do a Back up there because, how I say, is really annoying to find this fansub in general. Also I back up too a Wars Fansub, but that is on MP4 files (so You need to build from ground up that one instead of just modifyng RyRo one) which I don't know who made it.
Is just a tiny project to test out and learn how Fansub are made. I did this specifically because in the Spanish side there's no way to see Danball Senki Anime in good Quality (i don't understand how, but the only fansub out there have a Quality BELOW 240p WTF ?)
So, using the RyRo and RG English Fansub (that was hard to find because that thing is almost Lost media lol) how base, I doing my own Danball Senki Anime Fansub in Spanish (with a bit of Freedom xd) like a way to learn new things and reforge with English skills translating things
Right now I only uploaded the First chapter and have more or less the Half of the second (i'm doing it at my own Rythm which is REALLY SLOW). And this uses japanese names but with some terms using the official translation ones (Like "Roboesqueleto" for "Core Skeleton") and some Freedom of how some characters talk (Saki talks like a Venezuelan just for the laughs because i am Venezuelan).
If you want to see it, I can pass you the Google Drive link later.
Post automatically merged:
By the way, I forgot something.
If you somehow wants to do your own fansub to your language of this and Danball Senki W anime, You can find the entire RyRo Fansub in Internet Archive.
When I was first watching the series I take the time to do a Back up there because, how I say, is really annoying to find this fansub in general. Also I back up too a Wars Fansub, but that is on MP4 files (so You need to build from ground up that one instead of just modifyng RyRo one) which I don't know who made it.
Oh I thought by fansub you meant something like community or wiki. Sorry, I misunderstood a bit.
But as I can see, you're doing a great job. Keep it up!
The PlayStation 5 scene has received a massive breakthrough with the public release of Relapse, a new exploit chain developed by Nathan Fargo in collaboration with...
After being announced last week, the first of two broadcasts is set to go live later today with a stark focus on The Legend of Zelda and its 40th anniversary...
It's that time again folks, an update for the Switch and Switch 2, and a surprisingly big one at that! At lease for folks on the Switch 2. The most notable feature...
It's that time again. Prepare your Switch updates! Or prepare to forgive your sister's nephew's dog for updating your Switch a few weeks ago. Atmosphere v1.12.0 has...
The 2007 Nintendo Wii classic Super Mario Galaxy has reportedly been 100% decompiled by the SMGCommunity under the project codename Petari, and now a standalone PC...
Are you tired of waiting for Nintendo to release a definitive version of their GameCube classic on a console that's sold more than four units? Then step right up! A...
The second of a two-part special, a more traditional Nintendo Direct is set to air today. Unlike the Zelda Direct the contents of this one is still relatively up in...
After an accidental leaking of their review video from Linus Tech Tips last week, we somewhat knew that news on Steam's latest VR venture was imminent. Today the...
Over the weekend a number of Switch and Switch 2 related subreddits came alive with people reporting bans on their Switch 2 consoles out of nowhere. The error code...
Announced a few days ago, Nintendo of America have today launched their Customer Appreciation Sale. Featuring 30% discounts across a wide range of popular first-party...
After being announced last week, the first of two broadcasts is set to go live later today with a stark focus on The Legend of Zelda and its 40th anniversary...
It's been something of a quiet week in the gaming space, with the deluge of big hitters trying to find their place before GTA 6 launches really kicking off next week...
Are you tired of waiting for Nintendo to release a definitive version of their GameCube classic on a console that's sold more than four units? Then step right up! A...
The in-progress Switch port of the 2013 Rockstar Games Grand Theft Auto V has been forced to end progress after Take-Two Interactive has threatened legal action...
After an accidental leaking of their review video from Linus Tech Tips last week, we somewhat knew that news on Steam's latest VR venture was imminent. Today the...
The second of a two-part special, a more traditional Nintendo Direct is set to air today. Unlike the Zelda Direct the contents of this one is still relatively up in...
Announced a few days ago, Nintendo of America have today launched their Customer Appreciation Sale. Featuring 30% discounts across a wide range of popular first-party...
The PlayStation 5 scene has received a massive breakthrough with the public release of Relapse, a new exploit chain developed by Nathan Fargo in collaboration with...
A few days ago Chary stepped down as Chief Editor after 5 wonderful years, and everyone guessed the seat wouldn't stay empty for very long. Back in 2021 I proudly...
From my post earlier this week you probably already know which game I'm talking about. Fire Emblem released yesterday to some pretty rave reviews. Looking at...