how i can convert this game

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by EddyGonzalez, May 6, 2016.

1. EddyGonzalez
    OP

EddyGonzalez Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 18, 2012
    hi, im new on this, i downloade injustice god among us but it isnt in wud format or even on loadiine format, so how can i convert it to wud or to the 3 folders required for loadiine? i have the title key and common key
    [​IMG]

2. davetheshrew

davetheshrew GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jan 2, 2016
    read ' I got free gemz off the internets but it doesnt work.'

dont expect help here.

3. Subtle Demise

Subtle Demise h

Sep 17, 2009
    United States
    You got yourself a multi-rar scene release. You need to extract v-igas.rar with winrar or 7zip. If you don't have a file with .rar extension, then open the .000 file with one of those programs.
    Also, make sure you have about 25 gb free space and a way to extract .wuds files. Scene releases are always wuds.

Last edited by Subtle Demise, May 6, 2016
  4. EddyGonzalez
    OP

EddyGonzalez Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 18, 2012
    tnx, hahah just a minute before you reply i guessed it, changed the 000 extension into 000.rar and worked
    tnx for the reply

Subtle Demise likes this.
  5. Subtle Demise

Subtle Demise h

Sep 17, 2009
    United States
    Some scene groups will do a weird split archive where you have to select all the numbered files and extract them all at once. Just a little advice for the future.

EddyGonzalez likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice