Gaming How does self-streetpassing work?

pleasehelpme2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
What exactly happens if I use one cartridge and two 3DSes? Do I still get streetpass exclusive things? I've tried this in Yo-kai watch which has an infamously rare yo-kai you can only get through streetpassing and it's shown me some strange results. Since I used the same cartridge, the same save files are there and I can subsequently streetpass my self with my own save file. Does this actually do anything, or I am I just wasting my time?

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
What exactly happens if I use one cartridge and two 3DSes? Do I still get streetpass exclusive things? I've tried this in Yo-kai watch which has an infamously rare yo-kai you can only get through streetpassing and it's shown me some strange results. Since I used the same cartridge, the same save files are there and I can subsequently streetpass my self with my own save file. Does this actually do anything, or I am I just wasting my time?
if your after pandanoko you are simply wasting your time. You need 10 of 10 different people passes whom have played the game to get the chance for him

pleasehelpme2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
if your after pandanoko you are simply wasting your time. You need 10 of 10 different people passes whom have played the game to get the chance for him
Are you absolutely sure? I'm pretty sure I've seen one guy who streetpassed himself a bunch until he eventually got him. Also does this apply for yo-kai watch 3 as well, as it would suck twice as much considering there's two of the buggers now.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att did offer a $500gc tempting to use it for 6 months and cancel