Hacking How do you install Mios without Internet Connection

Sora_AceBag

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is my first ever post so don't rag on me if I seem noobish and by all means tell me if I did something wrong O.o

Ok well you see I already burned 2 multi-disk games. When I start the backup launcher a green screen appears and the wii restarts. I tried to make the backup launcher work for ever. I did my research and I figured out I need to install the Mios. But ZOMG! I'm one of those unlucky people who dont have internet for the wii(wifi). Then I figured out I needed to download 3 NUS files. I downloaded them but I didn't know where to put them. I put them in the root of the SD card and in the Mios installer file. Still doesnt work. So to make a long story short, how do I installl Mios without an internet connection for the wii?

justjack

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Ok, use NUSD to download mios v8 (uncheck the "Pack -> WAD" option) and you'll get a folder with four files inside.

In the root of your SD card make a folder called "00000001". Inside that one make another one called "00000101" and inside this one make another called "v8".

Copy the four files you downloaded to the "v8" folder. Now you're ready to use the mios patcher.

* If you get mios v4 or another one instead of v8, then you'll need a folder called "v4" or whatever.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)