GBAtemp's Original No-faced Member
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I googled for like an hour and couldn't come up with it, if anyone knows please tell me :'( I had googled "PS2 dumper" and never got anything telling me what it is / what hardware is needed.

D

Deleted User

PS2 DVDs and CDs just need to be backed up like any other ordanary DVD/CD media. You don't need any special app to do it tbh.
happy.gif

mattwasx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
PS2 iso dumping is easy. You really just need a dvd drive on your computer and isobuster installed. Have the disc in the drive and open up isobuster and right click on the cd and say its an image and dump it as an iso. You might get better google results by searching ps2 isobuster dumping or something.

imgod22222

GBAtemp's Original No-faced Member
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
O.O Are you serious? PS2 games have no encryption??? (or CSS?) That smarts!

Oh, and sorry, I know that it's not a ROM, but i use ROM to refer to any video game that has been taken from the original media. Its wrong, and my stupidity doesn't correct me.

Thanks alot! *off to buy more DVD-Rs*

EDIT: oh wait.. but i would need to chip it or use a bootloader, right? (Note: I don't know the definite definition of bootloader)

EarthBound

a/s/l?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
O.O Are you serious? PS2 games have no encryption??? (or CSS?) That smarts!

Oh, and sorry, I know that it's not a ROM, but i use ROM to refer to any video game that has been taken from the original media. Its wrong, and my stupidity doesn't correct me.

Thanks alot! *off to buy more DVD-Rs*

EDIT: oh wait.. but i would need to chip it or use a bootloader, right? (Note: I don't know the definite definition of bootloader)

Yea,You will need a modchip or swapmagic/hdloader.

I use a PSX game/Memory card HDloader exploit.

EDIT:To use the Memory card exploit you need swap magic/fliptop or a chip to install it on the MC.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: hi