Misc How do you do manual WiFi Settings on Desmume?

POKEMONMASTER260

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A Gay Little Catboy said:
Yeah, I'm not helping you use google
...which I tried 1st, like always... Are you getting my question confused with just connecting Desmume to WiFi in the 1st place? (Not to be rude.)

EDIT: nvm, I was wrong about the problem, Desmume seems to not like wireless connections... 'Course, everyone should refer to the tutorials as, "How to connect to Ethernet on Desmume," instead of, "How to connect to WiFi on Desmume," if that's the case, but, whatever... Then again, they're probably referring to the name, "Nintendo WiFi Connection..."

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
POKEMONMASTER260 said:
Yeah, I'm not helping you use google
...which I tried 1st, like always... Are you getting my question confused with just connecting Desmume to WiFi in the 1st place? (Not to be rude.)

EDIT: nvm, I was wrong about the problem, Desmume seems to not like wireless connections... 'Course, everyone should refer to the tutorials as, "How to connect to Ethernet on Desmume," instead of, "How to connect to WiFi on Desmume," if that's the case, but, whatever... Then again, they're probably referring to the name, "Nintendo WiFi Connection..."
No, the rude was for how you made the topic, simply titling the topic, then leaving it at, "*topic.*" is something you can only get away with on the EOF, but here in the rest of the forums you need to be more descriptive and need to at least try and explain your problem. Otherwise no one is going to be able to help you and no one will be interested in helping since all you put was "*topic.*"

Sebastian

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, the rude was for how you made the topic, simply titling the topic, then leaving it at, "*topic.*" is something you can only get away with on the EOF, but here in the rest of the forums you need to be more descriptive and need to at least try and explain your problem. Otherwise no one is going to be able to help you and no one will be interested in helping since all you put was "*topic.*"
grog.gif
Of course...the problems must be Clear and you'll can get help...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1