How do i watch videos thur ak2?

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by Firemist, May 13, 2009.

May 13, 2009
  1. Firemist
    OP

Newcomer Firemist Newbie

United States
    I just bought a acekard 2 for my DSi everything works great but i just seem to figure our how you upload videos to the acekard
    I tried putting a .AVI file in there and run it with moonshell and it said not support ext.AVI
    do i have to convert the .AVI file to something to make it run on my acekard or can i just download something to make it run with out converting the .AVI file?
    Can someone please direct me to a link or explain to me how to watch videos on my acekard? thanks

2. zero383

Member zero383 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Canada
    Moonshell does not support AVI

3. Noobix

Member Noobix GBAtemp Fan

United Kingdom
    Basically you need to convert to dpg format.

http://ds.gayadesign.nl/?p=23

I think most of the gbatemp guides are down, but the above link seems good. (Remember "Google is your friend" !!! [​IMG] )

4. Blythe31

Member Blythe31 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Tuna-Vids is an application that does allow you to play avi's on your ds.
    I prefer to use moonshell though, which plays dpg files.

Tuna-viDS plays videos with the following format: (so you might have to edit your video a little)

* Video: 256px wide, up to 192px tall, up to 12fps, Xvid encoded, non-interlaced
    * Audio: Stereo or mono MP3
    * Container: AVI with chunk index, video must be the first stream (fourcc 00dc)

If you end up using moonshell here is the converter I use to get my AVI's into DPG format. [​IMG]
    Converter is ridiculously user friendly. Just drag and drop multiple videos in. Choose what type of file you'd like it to be converted into, and it's done!
    Hope that helps. [​IMG]