Gaming how do i unlock...(spoilers)

D

Deleted User

To obtain necrozma you need to have your games legendary, all the tapus, and a pokemon under level 70 at the front of your party. Use a max repel, go to 10 karat hill run around a bit and you'll run into him.
No you dont need that, i caught necrozma without the tapus and my legendary

ut2k4master

Lord Tourettes
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
To obtain necrozma you need to have your games legendary, all the tapus, and a pokemon under level 70 at the front of your party. Use a max repel, go to 10 karat hill run around a bit and you'll run into him.
you dont need all of them. one was just enough for me

Dennis G

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
lol guys wth, i caught this necro thing, in a pokeball... because i read that it ain't a ub, and after i caught it, the game showed me the message, you've caught this lifeform that appears to be a ub, so did i just capture a ub in 3 pokeball throws? LMAO

nero99

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how do you start the ub quest? i beat the game story line and got that note saying to go to the motel. but when i get there, all i can do is mission to catch stufful -.-

susanoomon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how do you start the ub quest? i beat the game story line and got that note saying to go to the motel. but when i get there, all i can do is mission to catch stufful -.-
I had gotten stuck there too what I found out was the motel is at the other end of route 8 near the trial grounds

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse