Gaming how do I remove a psp screen protector

narutofan777

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
this may sound newbie but how do I do it, I've trying peeling the corners of the screen protector but it just won't come off. its like stuck like someone super glued it or something. It was the second layer of another screen protector which I took off easily but this one just won't come off. I don't wanna use a knife or something like that because I might scratch up my screen. any ideas? or is the screen protector gonna be stuck forever.

D

Deleted-247497

try goo gonne, just sort of apply it to the edges and see if that works, it should unstick the glue

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
you could always try olive oil, but you have the risk of the fluid going inside the screen, just dab a bit on the corner and massage it in till it become loose, olive oil is great for getting stickers off, try at your own risk!

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
Peel back one corner of the shorter side (the vertical). Then work your way all along the length. Once you have a couple of millimetres up along the length you can attempt to gently roll it off.

Take it slow and steady, not too much force and NO EXCESS FLUIDS. A gentle clean at the end with microfibre and a tiny bit of water is probably ok.

pioquinto111

Trophies
XP
Country
Schizoanalysis said:
easy.

just put sticky tape on one corner, and then lift the corner up.
the problem with that is if it doesn't come off or you decide to leave it there.. the tape is gonna leave a mark

dib

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
If it takes this much effort to remove it, then it will likely leave sticky residue. Technically, there's very little point in even using screen protectors on a PSP--the front half of the shell _is_ a screen protector and you could order a replacement for little more than the protectors probably cost and simply replace the entire thing.

For that same reason it's a little silly to worry about scratching it because it's just a piece of plastic. Otherwise there's no reason you shouldn't be able to accomplish this with a razor and some care.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Oh man don't get the snowflakes worked up +1