Hacking How do I...New OS at Startup?

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK I just got my Acekard2i yesterday and everything is pretty well but something has been bothering me. How do I change my OS from Akaio to something like DS Organize (for example)? I'm transitionong from the Max Media Dock but on that is was as simple as taking the os.nds file renaming it to boot.nds and then taking that nds file with the os files folder and sticking all of that on the root of the card. For a great product this Acekard came with no instructions so, what can I fo to get this baby to load a different OS on startup?

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You could download the Official firmware of Acekard in acekard.com. But most of all the new games won't work on it. I don't understand why you don't like the AKAIO os? Its one of the best OS's there is.

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jakob95 said:
You could download the Official firmware of Acekard in acekard.com. But most of all the new games won't work on it. I don't understand why you don't like the AKAIO os? Its one of the best OS's there is.

Its not that I dont like it but I want to use DSision2 as my OS so that it fits with my DSi's theme. Aside from that AKAIO has issues with a few apps like SVSIP (not showin up at all, folder and .nds file) and Bunjallo (I get an error where it says it cant find the "bunjallo" file folder and I know its there).

Gariscus

Former Team Cyclops Mod
Trophies
XP
Country
I know this has nothing to do with the thread topic but did you put the "bunjalloo" folder in the root directory of your micro sd?

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gariscus said:
I know this has nothing to do with the thread topic but did you put the "bunjalloo" folder in the root directory of your micro sd?

I did and last night i found out that my acekard was making some of my files "hidden". Is there a way to "un-hide" files and folders on the card?

Pendor

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It's not AKAIO's fault, it's yours.

LightyKD said:
Gariscus said:

I did and last night i found out that my acekard was making some of my files "hidden". Is there a way to "un-hide" files and folders on the card?

Read the AKAIO wiki.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    What Network is it on? I wanna see what you guys are talking about. N What time frame is it on? :unsure:
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's Amazon prime
    Cool. I got Prime
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    prime deez nuts
    okies :D put 'em here :O
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The mutated Axolotl was awesome
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    I don't have prime, I order once I am orderign $35 worth of stuff
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I bet you don't pirate game either
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I even convinced my dad to watch Fallout lol. He's enjoying it so far
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They really wanna get the head
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Also nice. Never really watched Fallout on Prime, but sounds like a good show.
    +1
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    legit nobody irl knows I'm trans(it hasn't been long enough yet)
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Be really careful out there. There are people who use trans people to their advantage, and its really sad in general. :(
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    also scary
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Chasers and homophobia.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    They're very common on social media.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    ik about the phobias Im used to it but what's a chaser
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Whoever you disclose your gender identity to, keep it private between your friends.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    irl or online
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Nobody is safe.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    eh I don't keep it private, not much happens except idiots on TikTok making a fool of themselves
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    im still curious as to what a chaser is tho
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: im still curious as to what a chaser is tho