how.jpg

With winamp...
unsure.gif

Beware

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Usually they'll just work. I'm on a similar keyboard and they just work with WMP. I haven't tried it with WinAmp yet, though.

leetdude_007

Official GBAtemp Assassin That Has Never Killed An
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
See if it registers in the global hotkey settings for WinAmp. See what dell has to offer with their proprietary drivers. It helps me a lot for shit like this to get solved when I search for the model of the keyboard. Usually some forum will pop up with a solution from a stranger. oh, and obviously you should check if global hotkeys are enabled for WinAmp.

nileyg

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
See if it registers in the global hotkey settings for WinAmp. See what dell has to offer with their proprietary drivers. It helps me a lot for shit like this to get solved when I search for the model of the keyboard. Usually some forum will pop up with a solution from a stranger. oh, and obviously you should check if global hotkeys are enabled for WinAmp.
yeah...
I just needed to enable global hot keys
laugh.gif
thanks!

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
I've installed a light version of Winamp... with almost all the options disabled.
Well... to my surprise the "enable global hotkeys" option did not exist! it's actually because this is a plugin, so if you don't select it when you install Winamp, the option won't even appear in the menus.
While what I just said wasn't very useful for this topic, I just thought people might find it useful to know if they ever run into the same problem.

WK416

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The media buttons on my keyboard work in winamp without enabling global hotkeys. Winamp doesn't have to be the window on top for it to work, but for Windows Media Classic, it HAS to be in the front otherwise the buttons don't do anything. Can anyone get their media keys to work with WMC?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sjy9nc5QwBY