Hacking How do i install updates/DLC?

Mariochu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
So far i've had this issue with Shovel knight and Pokken, i get a pop up for a game update which obviously fails and than it only lets me return to the home menu, some other games have the same pop up but still let me load the game without updating it.
Im downloading updates and DLCs from wii u usb helper, and they were all installed with WUP installer GX2, but after the installation is done nothing changes and i still have the issue, games wont load.

also i'd like to know of a way to install DLCs pls :)
couldt find any thread that helped

Mariochu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
OK!!!!
so if anyone had the same issue i think i found a fix for this or a work around call it what you will.
when i reinstalled both games i put the SD back in the computer than deleted all the files in the game folder on the SD/install folder than uploaded all the update files into the empty game folder, installed on my wii u and it worked fine, both games are loading now.

Mariochu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
You can also install updates to games directly from the eShop on your Wii U. An update should automatically want to be downloaded and installed when you try to launch a game that has an update.

im using haxchi on my wii u so that is not an option

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im using haxchi on my wii u so that is not an option
You can install updates by official means with Haxchi installed, unless you configured something improperly or you aren't on the latest system version. If the latter is the case, just run NNU Patcher on the Wii U before trying to update a game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end