How do I get Hackmii installer?

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by Entanjir, Feb 12, 2014.

1. Entanjir
    OP

Entanjir Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 11, 2014
    Canada
    Hello, I'm trying to get the hackmii installer from Bootmii.org but the site is not up. Is there some other way to get this installer, Or do I have to wait for that site to be available again?

2. JordenNixNix

JordenNixNix GBAtemp Regular

Feb 11, 2012
    Belgium
    Try the letterbomb site: http://please.hackmii.com/

It's also gives you the hackmii installer and it's a lot easier to hack your Wii.

Be sure select the correct region!

3. Entanjir
    OP

Entanjir Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 11, 2014
    Canada
    Oh awesome, Thanks!

4. Entanjir
    OP

Entanjir Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 11, 2014
    Canada
    Oh, will this still work if I have a 4.1 U version Wii, and will it still work If I already have homebrew installed?

5. Fishaman P

Fishaman P Speedrunner

Jan 2, 2010
    United States
    Wisconsin
    I don't think LetterBomb works on 4.1U, but the bundled Hackmii Installer will.

6. Acidflare

Acidflare HomeBrew Beta Tester

Aug 16, 2013
    Canada
    Nether World
    if you have a copy of super smash bros brawl you can smashstack your wii on any system menu version I believe 4.1/4.2 was bannerbomb

7. Entanjir
    OP

Entanjir Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 11, 2014
    Canada
    I finally got it figured out and have the bootmii installed along with the Homebrew. But, I am now struggling with the installing of the WAD manager. I changed the file name to boot.dol and it worked. But I'm wondering how to get WAD manager installed onto my Wii menu. I'm not at all sure how to go about doing that. This way I don't need to keep it on my SD card. Could someone please explain how to go about doing that?

8. ddetkowski

ddetkowski GBAtemp Maniac

Jun 15, 2009
    United States
    United States
    You need to install a wad manager.wad into your wii....it will show up on the menu as a channel. Google wad manager.wad theres many out there that will work for you.

9. Acidflare

Acidflare HomeBrew Beta Tester

Aug 16, 2013
    Canada
    Nether World
    I have one I made myself it's Multi-Mod-Manager but you need to install cios 249 before hand or it doesn't boot it's set to boot cios 249 for full control of the nand I sent you a PM about it