Hacking How do i cleanly delete psp

anthony001

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
so i have already installed adrenaline and the cfw and wanna know how to properly delete the cfw.

also how big is adrenaline/psp? i checked ux0:app/PSPCFWEMU its only like 52 mb then when i also checked ux0: pspemu it only is like 31.07mb. is this really how big it is? the way i checked it was using vitashell then triangle then properties

Last edited by anthony001,

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know if deleting adrenaline will delete the update that's installed or not. you have to remember that the 6.61 psp update was installed with adrenaline.

Reactions: NeoGranzon

NeoGranzon

シュウ 「グラビトロンカノン 発射!」
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
so i have already installed adrenaline and the cfw and wanna know how to properly delete the cfw.

also how big is adrenaline/psp? i checked ux0:app/PSPCFWEMU its only like 52 mb then when i also checked ux0: pspemu it only is like 31.07mb. is this really how big it is? the way i checked it was using vitashell then triangle then properties
@anthony001 ,for the correct deletion of Adrenaline PSP emulator:you have to hold down the Adrenaline bubble,choose delete,then open Vitashell go to ux0:app and delete the pspemu folder,ux0:data and delete the folder if there is also here and to finish the folder in ux0 root.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: