Hacking How do i backup tickets to restore on different console?

comput3rus3r

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was following this video tutorial for cloning a n3ds to a n2dsxl

but after the transfer the tittles don't show. how can i backup my tickets on my n3dsxl and then reinstall them on the n2dsxl?

comput3rus3r

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
55704382.jpg

comput3rus3r

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@comput3rus3r

Goto here https://3ds.guide/ctrtransfer and follow from section 2 part 15.
ok and then where does it put the backup and to what folder do i need to put in on the target console?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

ok and then where does it put the backup and to what folder do i need to put in on the target console?
it said could not find ticket backup. how do i make a backup to begin with? i think this is to copy the backup to nand once you have the backup done.

key1340

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Section 2 part 15 to 19 is to backup the tickets and section 4 part 3 to 8 is to restore them.

The tickets will be in the gm9 folder.

You need to download the ctrtransfer_ticket_copy.gm9 file to backup the tickets.

Last edited by key1340,

comput3rus3r

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Section 2 part 15 to 19 is to backup the tickets and section 4 part 3 to 8 is to restore them.

The tickets will be in the gm9 folder.

You need to download the ctrtransfer_ticket_copy.gm9 file to backup the tickets.
when i did sec 2 part 15 it said no backup found.

key1340

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah and it wants to write to nand and then it says no backup found. let me see if it's the right script.

I have just looked at the script and it is looking for a file called ticket.bak so the ctrtransfer probably renames the ticket.db to ticket.bak. so your ticket file is still called ticket.db and it cant find it.

comput3rus3r

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have just looked at the script and it is looking for a file called ticket.bak so the ctrtransfer probably renames the ticket.db to ticket.bak. so your ticket file is still called ticket.db and it cant find it.
right. because i'm not trying to do the ctr transfer on my 3ds i just want to backup the tickets to restore them on my n2dsxl. did you see the video? i'm tried doing it but the titles are not showing up. I don't know what the problem is.

key1340

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
right. because i'm not trying to do the ctr transfer on my 3ds i just want to backup the tickets to restore them on my n2dsxl. did you see the video? i'm tried doing it but the titles are not showing up. I don't know what the problem is.

I have just tried the script and it works if you open the script in notepad++ and edit line 13 from ticket.bak to ticket.db.

Last edited by key1340,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1