Hacking How do I access the e-shop with a modded wii u? Without bricking it?

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You're still confused.

Download Zelda through Wii U USB Helper without the DLC.

Install what you downloaded with WUP Installer.

Then open the game and play.

If you want to get the DLC that you paid for just open eshop and download the DLC the normal way.

If you want to download DLC through Wii U USB Helper you'll need a CFW. Mocha will do. It's suppose to go to your system menu when you launch it. After going back to system menu you're now in CFW.

guedesbrawl

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hmm... surprisingly, i got it to work. Zelda, I mean. DLC and all.

But my save from loadiine is gone. How do i restore that? It's the Saviine thingy, right?

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm... surprisingly, i got it to work. Zelda, I mean. DLC and all.

But my save from loadiine is gone. How do i restore that? It's the Saviine thingy, right?
Since we have a whole thread of people trying to help you do you wanna share what you did?

guedesbrawl

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
The wup installer thing.

Out of curioisty, since the question wasn't answered (at least not in terms i understood?), the TMS#FE stuff I installed would only work if with a TSM#FE installed via the wup installer as well, never with the loadiine version, right?

(thanks for the help, btw!)

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The wup installer thing.

Out of curioisty, since the question wasn't answered (at least not in terms i understood?), the TMS#FE stuff I installed would only work if with a TSM#FE installed via the wup installer as well, never with the loadiine version, right?

(thanks for the help, btw!)
I have no idea what "TSM#FE" is. Please explain. Is it a game? Where did you get it from? How did you "install" it?

guedesbrawl

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I have no idea what "TSM#FE" is. Please explain. Is it a game? Where did you get it from? How did you "install" it?

Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE? Perhaps you've heard of "Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem"? It's this game.

The game had already been on my wii u, i used Loadiine to run it. I imagine it came from "that" iso site.

The DLC/update i had installed with the USB helper thingy.

Last edited by guedesbrawl,

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok so it's the same process for that game except you will need to be in CFW to play/install

- Download the full game without updates using Wii U USB Helper.
- Install to your Wii U internal memory or USB with WUP Installer.
- Test the game to make sure it works then back out of the game.
- let the game update itself online
- download the DLC using Wii U USB Helper.
- This time before you go to WUP Installer launch mocha first. Now install the DLC to the same place you put the game (internal mem or USb)

guedesbrawl

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Ah, so that's what i did wrong. Thanks for the mini tutorial, but i really just did it to test how to get it working before Zelda.

biggan1

Trophies
XP
Country
I think it's pretty safe to just remove the dns block temporarily.
If you dont want to use any updater or other programs this is the way to do it fast and easy!

1. You must have the season pass dlc installed (aka dlc v 1.0)

2. Just update the game normally by opening your game, updating to patch 1.3.

3. Enter the E-shop and it will regocnize the dlc and it will download the dlc update. (Aka dlc v 2.0)

4. After that just set up your block again and you´re ready to play! And your game will be on patch 1.3 and dlc version 2.0! :)

The game wont start with any dlc at all if you dont update both the dlc and the game patch. It will just give you an error message reading you cant use the dlc.

Pretty noobfriendly, good for people that have issues and dont know how to update with other means.

Last edited by biggan1,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: I was gonna say that. lol +1