vhunter

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well I used to be in the r4 forums alot untill I actully aquired one. Like a day after it went off. I was searchning r4 on google to find it(or another forum,cant remember)then I found it. GBAtemp is awsome.

Anyone else?

jaxxster

The Heretic
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
I think by looking for roms when i first got my m3 ages ago. I got to this site and was confused where the downloads were but then realised this was a very valuable source of information and used to be a good community.

Agjsdfd

My title
Trophies
XP
Country
Well cant really remember how I exactly got here.

But while playing animal crossing wild world, I first heard of the M3 Perfect. I heard that it has great NDS compatibility. So I searched for it, and ended up in their website. etc. etc. etc.

but at some point I registered here after getting my very first NDS compatable flashcart.
(Note that I was in maxconsole before I registered here. I cant remember my username or email address which I used to registered at maxconsole or my first account here...)

Digeman

Trophies
XP
Country
My friend told me a site was going to have a mario kart ds tournament, so I joined...and i stayed
tongue.gif

D

Deleted_171835

I found GBAtemp when I was searching on how to make Mario luigi RPG 3 work on an emulator. Then I found out about (heavenly sound)
smileipb2.png
"Narin (heavenly sound)
smileipb2.png
. GBAtemp is also where I found out about (uh-oh) flashcarts and started to pirate games
shy.gif
(yikes).

CheatingSoi

Graphic Designer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My memory is terrible and I have no idea how I found this site but before this, I used the original R4 forums and then one day the completely disappeared and I always felt at home there.

I'd like to hear what some of the mods have to say.

CheatingSoi

Graphic Designer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NeSchn said:
I was looking for homebrew when I first got my DS-X

Yeah!! A true champ. DS-X 4 Life man!! ahh good times with that thing. I've never had more fun with a flashcart because that was my first and it was so new and cool.

Blood Fetish

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I was much more into emulation when this site first opened, as there was still a lot of unexplored territory. This was back when the site was actually about GBA games and not DS carts.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1