How did you find GBAtemp

papyrus

Trophies
Website
bux.to
XP
Country
Theres a thread like this On topic, i guess i stumbled to this site when i was looking for GBA roms, it was long ago i guess 2005, but i didn't signed up, I joined when I had my 1st Slot 1 Flashcart.

thebigboss14

Trophies
Website
thebigboss14.deviantart.com
XP
Country
United States
well in my case didnt even know that flash cart existed I thought that the PlayStation was the only one with things like that then I was reading about it on a website, I went to other website to buy my M3 DS Real(real expensive now that I notice--almost 50 w/o a microsd card) because I didnt have any experience with flash cart then I look in Google to see what I could find and then I saw GBAtemp, the first time I went in it was just to download things but then I learned about all the great things GBAtemp has. It is really amazing I totally recommend it to every one that doesnt know about this valuable treasure!
yay.gif

T

tal32123

probably from ds-scene or something i don't really remember. i knew it for a while and just recently decided to join

G

GentleFist

i got my ds lite~~ then later on i got my m3r

and while looking for homebrew in google i found it
---> the one and only gbatemp
xD i was amazed by all the m3 skins in the download section

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I stumbled upon this site when they had the DSTT Christmas Giveaway where it was something about making a Christmas pic with GBAtemp in it and that's how I started to love this site. I come on every day just to see what's going down.

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Learned of years back in the GBA days from pockethaven forums. I moved here when I got fed up with being threatened by a douchebag of an admin they had then because he was pissed off that I'd talk like an authority figure and it made him furious. Seriously, that was it, and I did it because back then I worked in gaming media, and then and still now my brother works still in the development side (his last project is producer for red faction that just came out.) I could drop hints and stories and things in certain ways not to get anyone busted by association and he hated I'd correct people or drop stuff and he threatened to ban me a lot, got really close to it (ultimatum seriously to post whatever he PRE-approved along those lines) and I was like go to hell to him. He said we'll see try me, and I just left as it wasn't worth the satisfaction he'd get. For weeks I got posts from there from people via email linkage saying he was a dick and did similar to them too and they also suggested here though I had already been signed up.

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
lord0fshred said:
I don't quite remember what I was looking for, but I was googling something and it sent me to a completely unrelated thread here.
Nearly the exact same thing to me - Googling for something back in 2006 (I think it was for 'reviews' of flashcards) & got a link here.

Signed up back then (but not sure why as I didn't post anything), then totally forgot all about it until I stumbled across it again earlier this year searching for something else (Ak2i problem).

When I tried to sign up to actually post a question, found the user name (one of a few that I usually use for Forums) was already taken - so on the off chance I tried my 'common' forum password (I know not the best thing to have the same password for different usernames - but it's only for Forums) & was suprised it was accepted (& I know it was mine originally as the email address in the profile was from my old dialup account)

Since then, I try to visit at least 2-3 times a week (more if possible) to see if there's any help/advice (!!) I can give

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    fuck ubisoft, and fuck activision
    +1
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    Nintendo needs to release a new console, switch is getting such shitty little games lately lol it's pathetic
  • Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart:
    Lmao a new flashcart... The Unlock Switch... I knew it's not fake xD
    +1
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    A new consoles won't solve that problem
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    It will actually make it worse
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    well actually
    a new console won't do anything right now, because the games are still in development, that's why there are few games being released
    it won't make the games finish any faster
  • Veho @ Veho:
    2/3rds of launch titles for the Switch 2 will just be lazy ports of Switch games anyway.
    probably
    maybe mario kart 9 will be a launch title
    i really want a new mario kart
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What, you mean the endless stream of DLCs doesn't count?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Why develop a new game when you can just sell season passes forever?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I'm still on MKDS so I'm not bothered :tpi:
    i like the dlc tbh, i'd like a new game more
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    but the current version is still selling fine at full price
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Hello
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    sup
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @realtimesave, You seen the Unlock Switch flashcart yet?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll see the 19.0 update that blocks use ability to it
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol newegg+
    Screenshot-20240423-053504-Gmail.jpg
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    does update 19 really block it
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Update 19 never came out yet. Just the 18.1.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Update 19 never came out yet. Just the 18.1.