How did you fail your driving test?

matt382

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
So I did my driving test for my first time and failed cus I got one serious fault - not even my fault!!

I was about to turn right then, as I started to turn, a car sped out of a junction and nearly hit me, so the examiner gave me a serious fault...

Anyways enough ranting, just curious as to how other people failed their driving test, excuses welcome :')

Javacat

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Roundabouts. Always the roundabouts.
First time stopped in a hashed box on a roundabout after the guy infront of my randomly stopped. Second time I crossed over the inside lane whilst going around. Silly errors. Pwn the roundabouts now though :D

JonnyPoots

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I didn't fail either. I also never never took the test/went to drivers ed/cared about getting a license to drive, and yet I'm called a failure for not ever trying. 26 years old and I don't drive - fuck cars.

(my carbon foot print must kick ass)

Reactions: 1 person

matt382

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Roundabouts. Always the roundabouts.
First time stopped in a hashed box on a roundabout after the guy infront of my randomly stopped. Second time I crossed over the inside lane whilst going around. Silly errors. Pwn the roundabouts now though :D

Roundabouts... Goddamn roundabouts. I swear no one knows where they are going on those things haha

JustChillin1414

<3 Tiny Tina
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I turned left into oncoming traffic, mind you I had enough time to make the turn without getting hit, but the instructor gave me a speech about right-of-way. Anyways, I have my license now so it's all good.

Techrosh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I went into a car at full speed, was not my fault. The car just kept on speeding up, its like I had no control over it.

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A few children ran under my tires. It's their own damn fault for being so damn small. Plus it's LG's fault for making a phone that's hard to use while driving

Chikaku-chan

ᏁᎽᎪ~
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
I failed my first attempt
No point giving excuses since I doubt anyone cares
But I will say the question was a stupid question and the government is scared to give me my L's

emugirl1994

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
formspring.me
XP
Country
United States
Call me an absolute failure but I've failed my driving test 3 times.

First time was for making a right turn onto oncoming traffic. I was about to go because there was no cars approaching and there was 2 lanes. Some lady made a U-turn to end up on the same street as me and I ended up in front of her. Instructor failed me for not obeying right of way.

Second time was for making a left turn onto oncoming traffic. Was stuck behind an 18-wheeler and I went into the middle of the street to get ready to go left, but there was a minivan that was going straight. Instructor failed me for blocking the intersection.

Third time was for making a left turn again. This time there was no oncoming traffic, but a pedestrian crossing the crosswalk. I pulled forward into the street, and had my nose turned as I was waiting for pedestrian to cross. Instructor failed me for blocking intersection again.

Sigh, I really suck at remembering right of way and when to not block intersections.

awssk8er

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
In north NJ, you take it on a closed course.

The only thing I did wrong was at the last stop sign I didn't wait an entire 3 seconds... It was like two...

I got parallel parking perfectly and same with everything else. I never failed it (and they can't fail you for messing up something so small) and I got my license on my 17th birthday.

I know several people that have failed... and to be honest, I don't understand how.

slaysme

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you fail the drivers test you should be FOREVER BANNED from driving. Seriously. That nonsense needs to be about 19X harder, and include interstate and inner city traffic congestion portions. They hand those suckers out like candy. Go be good for the earth, if you suck at driving, don't do it. And never drive if you're afraid you're not capable.

Xuphor

I have lied to all of you. I am deeply sorry.
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Failed 9 times, all because of my CF and I started coughing wildly, causing me to nearly hit other cars.

If you fail the drivers test you should be FOREVER BANNED from driving.

I agree, I'm scared to death of driving due to my CF problems, I'd love to have my license revoked.

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Parallel parking did me in the first time; the wait between tests was annoying, but it did give me time to practice that so I can't really complain.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    E @ eenterx: i am the new user