Hacking How did I brick my switch?

trimtanks

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Using SX OS 2.5.3 with emuNAND and both OFW, CFW on 6.2, also auto RCM.

I clicked the "+" button on a nsp software that is installed in the menu, then went to "Software Information" then finally to "Important Information". After clicking important information, it caused the Switch to crash and give an error message: "Please press power button to restart, or press power about for 12 seconds". So I held the power button for 12s, and since I have not been able to get the switch to turn on. There are no signs of life. What can I try?

HookedBehemoth

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
If you have auto RCM you have to inject the payload everytime you want to start anything.

If the injection does not work, try holding the powerbutton down for another 15 sec and it should be able to be injected again.
Those are VERY long 15sec.

trimtanks

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
If you have auto RCM you have to inject the payload everytime you want to start anything.

If the injection does not work, try holding the powerbutton down for another 15 sec and it should be able to be injected again.
Those are VERY long 15sec.

Hey, that was all it took! Some long as 15s. Thanks :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    linuxares @ linuxares: @The Real Jdbye What don't you get? If someone use a stolen creditcard. Then sell said key on...