Hacking Question How can I update system to 4.1.0?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bumblecito
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 3,984
  • Replies Replies 8

Bumblecito

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
May 25, 2017
Messages
111
Reaction score
56
Trophies
0
Age
40
XP
440
Country
Mexico
Hi everyone, my Switch is currently at firmware 3.0.2 but I want to update to firm 4.1.0 because I can not load backups >=4.x on SX OS, so is there any way to update system to that specific firmware (4.1.0)? I read somewhere that Kirby Star Allies cartridge has on it that update, is it possible to dump it and installing? Is there another game with that specific update on the cartridge?

Thanks in advance!
 
Well thanks to all of You I already have the UPDATE folder, but I'm lost here, what would be the next step. Do You know how Can I copy to the update root on the Switch system?

BTW I don't care about burning fuses
 
Last edited by Bumblecito,
  • Like
Reactions: Bumblecito
I'm backing up NAND and dumping keys, after that I'm going to try to copy update files into update path in system, I wish I didn't brick it :v
 

Site & Scene News