Hacking How can i update my old version console ?Help,pliz !

wbsddgg

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
China
now i confuse that my console's (not the new3) system version is 4.1J (eligible,suits the condition of using a GW card),
well, which firmwares should i download ? the former 2.5 or the latest 3.04 version ?

could you give some advice?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well i have a 3.0.0.6J version console, now i want to change it into a syetem 4.5+ version

beside buy a card "Louis haunted house2" or "MonsterHunter 3G(J) "

is there other way to update my console ?

I thank you, friends !
=====================================================================
Ps : i also have a New3ds 9.20J version. Does this could offer some help ?

I hold a GW card btw.

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
Well i have a 3.0.0.6J version console, now i want to change it into a syetem 4.5+ version

beside buy a card "Louis haunted house2" or "MonsterHunter 3G(J) "

is there other way to update my console ?

no. you can only update by using a game card.. ask a friend to borrow you or rent it, or buy the games from ebay (or similar, just buy a used one and sell it again)

Reactions: wbsddgg

StriderVM

Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry, no solution except get a legit cart. Get it from Ebay or another auction site. I'm sure you can find 4.2 to 4.5 firmware games in the $10 range or maybe even lower.

You can even actually get 9.2 and lower carts and then just downgrade using Gateway.

wbsddgg

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
China
Sorry, no solution except get a legit cart. Get it from Ebay or another auction site. I'm sure you can find 4.2 to 4.5 firmware games in the $10 range or maybe even lower.

You can even actually get 9.2 and lower carts and then just downgrade using Gateway.

$10 is a good price, thank you !

Myria

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ps : i also have a New3ds 9.20J version. Does this could offer some help ?

I hold a GW card btw.
There is currently nothing that can be done with a hackable New 3DS, yet. We are all waiting on Gateway to release something. Just hold onto your system and don't update past 9.2.0.

wbsddgg

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
China
There is currently nothing that can be done with a hackable New 3DS, yet. We are all waiting on Gateway to release something. Just hold onto your system and don't update past 9.2.0.

paid attention, thanks for your advice and i"ll keep it.

now i confuse that my console's (not the new3) system version is 4.1J (eligible,suits the condition of using a GW card),
well, which firmwares should i download ? the former 2.5 or the latest 3.04 version ?

Myria

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
paid attention, thanks for your advice and i"ll keep it.

Use Gateway 3.0.4, because it supports system version 4.1.0-xJ and supports emulating 9.5.0. Be very careful and follow instructions when installing and updating EmuNAND, though!!!

wbsddgg

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
China
Use Gateway 3.0.4, because it supports system version 4.1.0-xJ and supports emulating 9.5.0. Be very careful and follow instructions when installing and updating EmuNAND, though!!!
read this reply word for word. i wont involve in 9.5 update issue, thank you indeedXD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: I have it in my hands