How can I to record live E3 Coverage using VLC?

sergster1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well the E3 is right around the corner. And unlike last year i will be in school /ragequits. Now I have access to a constant high speed internet connection and I also have VLC media player. Now does anyone know how I can set VLC to record the conference while I am at school? Also if you have the streaming links for the conference if you could post them here it would be appreciated
smile.gif
Thanks for your help.

Also I will be uploading the E3 to a server where people can DL them at will when I get the chance.

Marlonguppy

Trophies
Website
artoftrolling.memebase.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
sergster1 said:
Well the E3 is right around the corner. And unlike last year i will be in school /ragequits. Now I have access to a constant high speed internet connection and I also have VLC media player. Now does anyone know how I can set VLC to record the conference while I am at school? Also if you have the streaming links for the conference if you could post them here it would be appreciated
smile.gif
Thanks for your help.

Also I will be uploading the E3 to a server where people can DL them at will when I get the chance.
View -> Advanced controls : And then use the red button above the play button when you stream.
The saved files will be in Documents or Videos.

sergster1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
omgdaniel said:
Why record it when many places that stream it usually store the video in their archives?

Cause I don't want to go through all the ad's and buffering times that those sites usually come with.

Okay so I understand that I would just press the record button on VLC but does anyone have the streaming URL and since I will be at school will VLC start recording automatically when the stream starts?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftyFz0yBxj8