Hacking How can I start coding games?

cornerpath

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok I exploited the kernel with the links given a few days back, and everything is set-up
ready to go in 3, 2, 1, lift off. Now i'm kinda lost, as if i'm alone in a tropical forest.
I need you guys to be my "Navi" and tell me too "Hey listen" to our instructions, as the community guide you out the forest. Now for example I have the mexican plumber mario Kart 8 and wanna work on coding that game.

P.s Whats the easiest way to find and catch that little I.p address, so I can hunt it down and input it into a tool so it can't get out

brienj

Trying to avoid getting cancer
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Ok I exploited the kernel with the links given a few days back, and everything is set-up
ready to go in 3, 2, 1, lift off. Now i'm kinda lost, as if i'm alone in a tropical forest.
I need you guys to be my "Navi" and tell me too "Hey listen" to our instructions, as the community guide you out the forest. Now for example I have the mexican plumber mario Kart 8 and wanna work on coding that game.

P.s Whats the easiest way to find and catch that little I.p address, so I can hunt it down and input it into a tool so it can't get out
I think the forum rules say that you must speak in English in your posts.

erikas

Trophies
XP
Country
Dafaq us coding a game? Do you want to make a mod for it? Or do you want to make a new one? And what does the ip adress have to do with anything? And what's up with the wierd ass expressions? This post is a trainwreck

frogboy

lacking both style and grace
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wait so the Wii u ip address is the same as my network ip? kinda strange
consoles should have their own ips but i'll try it
no, that's not how you find your wii's ip.

i just threw that out there, because i had no idea what you were trying to do based on the fantastical contents of your first post.

brienj

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Wait so the Wii u ip address is the same as my network ip? kinda strange
consoles should have their own ips but i'll try it

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

the wii u has a ip of its own
So in other words, you must not have set up your DNS to block updates, meaning you will be making a new thread complaining that your Wii U updated when Nintendo releases the update ...

EclipseSin

Ignorant Wizard
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
For people too lazy to open up their Network settings on the Wii U? IDK, couldn't tell you. Where is the thread to this tool?
They did make a tool. I'm not sure if bully actually made it, but it does search your network for wii u(s'). I don't have the link, but I do remember it.

What this guy wants to do is mod a game, but he wants to code a menu like gta. This usually require programming skills such as LUA or such to take advantage of the game and load assets. Kinda like the Wind Waker object loading tool thing. At least, I think that'd be the proper translation of this shit.

Reactions: eco95 and brienj

brienj

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
They did make a tool. I'm not sure if bully actually made it, but it does search your network for wii u(s'). I don't have the link, but I do remember it.

What this guy wants to do is mod a game, but he wants to code a menu like gta. This usually require programming skills such as LUA or such to take advantage of the game and load assets. Kinda like the Wind Waker object loading tool thing. At least, I think that'd be the proper translation of this shit.
Ok, thank you for your translation, Google translate told me it had no idea. :D

Reactions: EclipseSin

EclipseSin

Ignorant Wizard
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Oh no no I code . the cod and gta stuff isnt my work

Come to my house
So, do you just want to cheat on a game then with tcp gecko? I'm just asking, cause readin all the posts before this one, it seems to translate into what I just told the other user, brienj.

Last edited by EclipseSin,

DKB

NO
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes I want to look in the memory, do ram dumps, breakpoints, because i'm gonna hack mario kart 8 online and release the code
I can't see why coders won't release, hell the game sucks, Wii u sucks, NX will be out next year...

Don't worry I will release

What code? Hack for what reason? The game sucks why?

WHAT?

HUH

EclipseSin

Ignorant Wizard
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Ok, that's not coding (so you know) in the future. Knowing a bit about it might be helpful though. At any rate, for your IP address, using your router to find the Wii U is easiest. Even easier is manually setting up the entire connection or editing the IP Address, Subnet Address, gateway address, and dns addresses manually. This way it will always have that same ip. You should specify this in your router too if you have lots of devices that may steal the IP, but it is usually not necessary.

from cmd in windows, you can use arp -a to list all devices on your network that your computer can see. The Wii U will need to be on, and connected to wifi already. You will need oto manuall check the mac addresses to verify which is the nintendo unit.

the wii u end is automatic and uses the ip the console has.

brienj

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Yes I want to look in the memory, do ram dumps, breakpoints, because i'm gonna hack mario kart 8 online and release the code
I can't see why coders won't release, hell the game sucks, Wii u sucks, NX will be out next year...

Don't worry I will release
In other words, you are hacking an online game to cheat, that's so nice of you to ruin the online game experience for others. Getting your name on the top of a leaderboard makes your e-peen so big. Good luck.

Blue

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The mario Kart 9 online hacks are private. I don't mind it being private but the wii u is ending soon, and still no release so I guess it's
up to me.

In my opinion mario kart 8 sucks, because Nintendo took the competitive feel out of the series. Plus No wheelie, Wack characters rosters, no good online content even though they had the power to input some. The item balance is the biggest problem, I'm in 3rd but constantly get coins and bananas..
The Wii u games Highly catered to casual gamers, Nintendo made their games so bland to cater to them. Look at paper mario

The original wii games had more hardcore feel, but again just my opinion on it.

Nah I don't care for leaderboards, I never really have.
That isn't 'coding' but rather 'modding'.

mashers

Stubborn ape
Trophies
XP
Country
So just because you don't like MK8, you thought you'd try to ruin it for everyone else by releasing online cheats. Did you stop to think about all the people who do like the game? I love playing MK8 online but it would be ruined by cheaters. I sincerely hope you utterly fail in your endeavour.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)