Hardware how can i clean disc...

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i am wondering how i can clean a disc... i tried alcholo wipes 2 times and it still does not work... what i'm trying to do is (well i don't want to tell) it's got smudges on it... so please let me know ASAP thanks.

LivingToDie

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
put a little water on a soft paper (toilet paper for instance) and clean your disc in circles after that do the same with a dry toilet paper
(worked for me) (also i tought it was my disc but it was my lens --> buy a lens cleaner disc)

Jdbye

Always Remember 30/07/08
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
12philip12 said:
put a little water on a soft paper (toilet paper for instance) and clean your disc in circles after that do the same with a dry toilet paper
(worked for me) (also i tought it was my disc but it was my lens --> buy a lens cleaner disc)
NEVER wipe in circles. Wipe outwards.
Scratches that go sideways can make the disc unreadable, but outwards scratches won't.

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what's odd is the game can be read on my wii but it can't be read on my drive...

i am makeing a copy of it for someone (which i know is a big no no here to talk about...)

screw this it's going to game crazy to get cleand i don't have time for this stuff...

Sketter

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You do relize that you can't pop a wii game into any computer disc drive.
There are only two optical drives that can read wii games.

Tichinde925

Marth Ditto Money Match?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
DJPlace said:
what's odd is the game can be read on my wii but it can't be read on my drive...

i am makeing a copy of it for someone (which i know is a big no no here to talk about...)

screw this it's going to game crazy to get cleand i don't have time for this stuff...

Have fun still not being able to read the disc...

Learn to make backups of the.iso image itself.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Ughh the C64 version looks almost as bad lol