How ca I run Opera Browser w/ M3 Real and M3 Lite?

Discussion in 'M3 Adapter' started by patz, Jan 26, 2008.

1. patz
    OP

patz GBAtemp Regular

Nov 6, 2002
    Thailand
    Is it possible if I want to run Opera Browser when I have M3 real in Slot1 and M3 Lite in Slot2? Thank you

2. Shbek

Shbek Member

Newcomer
    May 27, 2007
    United States
    Colo Springs, CO
    Its a lil complex, but certainly possible. I did it a long time ago on my R4/M3 Perfect combo, works the exact same on my new M3 Real/M3 Perfect.

I'm somewhat rusty on the process, it pretty much entails patching the rom on your slot-1, and putting a file on your slot-2 (and leaving a little bit of space on the slot-2 memory card).

Google Opera_M3.bdf and you should get some helpful results

3. patz
    OP

patz GBAtemp Regular

Nov 6, 2002
    Thailand
    I patched Opera Browser with G6 patch then put in my M3 Real and put Opera_M3.bdf in my M3 Lite.

It didn't work. Any more suggestion?

4. patz
    OP

patz GBAtemp Regular

Nov 6, 2002
    Thailand
    Sorry, double post.

5. Shbek

Shbek Member

Newcomer
    May 27, 2007
    United States
    Colo Springs, CO
    It should be like a download set as I recall. You have to patch your browser and the .bdf with the same thing so that they both recognize each other. Again, I don't remember exactly how I did it, but I did get it to work. Maybe try the R4/M3 Simply version of patching it over the G6? I know there isn't THAT much difference between the two, but its worth a try.

6. patz
    OP

patz GBAtemp Regular

Nov 6, 2002
    Thailand
    Thank you for your help but I did patch Browser.nds and Opera_M3.bdf with the same patch but it still ask me to insert expansion ram pack.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice