ROM Hack Question How big is the Splatoon 2 hacking community?

NathanBrown

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
India
What I mean is, I believe with a hacked banned switch you can play Splatoon 2 online with other hackers?
What I’m wondering is, how do I get started, as well as, how long are the load times for matches?

has any hacker been able to implement an AI computer in place of an online player?

RHOPKINS13

Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What I mean is, I believe with a hacked banned switch you can play Splatoon 2 online with other hackers?
Yes. And your Switch really doesn't even need to be hacked, nor do you have to be banned first. Some people use these methods to avoid paying for Switch Online.

What I’m wondering is, how do I get started, as well as, how long are the load times for matches?
Multiple ways of doing this, check out ldn_mitm, or switch-lan-play, or XLink Kai.

has any hacker been able to implement an AI computer in place of an online player?
Absolutely not. I doubt this is really even possible. I know all sorts of mods are possible, but adding in AI bots would probably require source code for the game that we don't have.

NathanBrown

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Yes. And your Switch really doesn't even need to be hacked, nor do you have to be banned first. Some people use these methods to avoid paying for Switch Online.

Multiple ways of doing this, check out ldn_mitm, or switch-lan-play, or XLink Kai.

Absolutely not. I doubt this is really even possible. I know all sorts of mods are possible, but adding in AI bots would probably require source code for the game that we don't have.
Which has more players, switch-lan-play, xlink kai, etc?

RHOPKINS13

Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have no idea. XLink Kai has been around since the days of the original Xbox. Switch-Lan-Play is pretty popular around here, but there's a ton of different servers to choose from and you really don't know how many players are connected to each server. Works well if you ask around in Discord for people to play with.

NathanBrown

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
India
I have no idea. XLink Kai has been around since the days of the original Xbox. Switch-Lan-Play is pretty popular around here, but there's a ton of different servers to choose from and you really don't know how many players are connected to each server. Works well if you ask around in Discord for people to play with.
can you send me the link to the discord where I can ask how many people are online?

MichaelShawJr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Am I missing something here? I was told to use this website https://www.lan-play.com/ to check who is online, and there is always a very small amount of players online, and I will try multiple games and not even find 1 person. Is there a more popular server? Or am I missing something?

MichaelShawJr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
unfortunelty those are the servers that people are active on i cant find any new servers for smash
Thats crazy. Sometimes it says literally 3 people online. Most of the time is 5-9 and the highest I ever seen was 20, but still couldn't find a game lol. BTW. #JoyconBoysForLife! I loved his videos. R.I.P

Reactions: Beerus

Cencil

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thats crazy. Sometimes it says literally 3 people online. Most of the time is 5-9 and the highest I ever seen was 20, but still couldn't find a game lol. BTW. #JoyconBoysForLife! I loved his videos. R.I.P
Yeah it's really weird how dead the servers are considering how many people have banned/hacked switches.

MichaelShawJr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah it's really weird how dead the servers are considering how many people have banned/hacked switches.
On top of that, you can use lan-play on a clean console for the Lan enabled games. You would think people would want to use it to avoid paying for Switch Online

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I'm in my birthday suit! Lol