1. NathanBrown

OP NathanBrown GBAtemp Regular

India
    What I mean is, I believe with a hacked banned switch you can play Splatoon 2 online with other hackers?
    What I’m wondering is, how do I get started, as well as, how long are the load times for matches?

has any hacker been able to implement an AI computer in place of an online player?

2. RHOPKINS13

RHOPKINS13 Geek

United States
    Yes. And your Switch really doesn't even need to be hacked, nor do you have to be banned first. Some people use these methods to avoid paying for Switch Online.

Multiple ways of doing this, check out ldn_mitm, or switch-lan-play, or XLink Kai.

Absolutely not. I doubt this is really even possible. I know all sorts of mods are possible, but adding in AI bots would probably require source code for the game that we don't have.

3. NathanBrown

India
    Which has more players, switch-lan-play, xlink kai, etc?

4. RHOPKINS13

RHOPKINS13 Geek

United States
    I have no idea. XLink Kai has been around since the days of the original Xbox. Switch-Lan-Play is pretty popular around here, but there's a ton of different servers to choose from and you really don't know how many players are connected to each server. Works well if you ask around in Discord for people to play with.

5. NathanBrown

India
    can you send me the link to the discord where I can ask how many people are online?

6. javicrazy

javicrazy Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Spain
    I know its out of the topic but does people play DemonXMachina in those places too?

7. NathanBrown

India
    I don't people play that game even with a regular copy lol

Hit me up in the DMs, I might be down to play that game online, give me a week or so to set it up.

8. RHOPKINS13

RHOPKINS13 Geek

United States
    What do I have to do, spoon feed you? A simple Google search for switch-lan-play is all you needed to do!

https://discord.gg/zEMCu5n

Cencil likes this.
  9. MichaelShawJr

MichaelShawJr GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Am I missing something here? I was told to use this website https://www.lan-play.com/ to check who is online, and there is always a very small amount of players online, and I will try multiple games and not even find 1 person. Is there a more popular server? Or am I missing something?

10. Beerus

Beerus Gbatemp's God Of Destruction

Japan
    unfortunelty those are the servers that people are active on i cant find any new servers for smash

11. MichaelShawJr

United States
    Thats crazy. Sometimes it says literally 3 people online. Most of the time is 5-9 and the highest I ever seen was 20, but still couldn't find a game lol. BTW. #JoyconBoysForLife! I loved his videos. R.I.P

Beerus likes this.
  12. Cencil

Cencil GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    Yeah it's really weird how dead the servers are considering how many people have banned/hacked switches.

13. MichaelShawJr

United States
    On top of that, you can use lan-play on a clean console for the Lan enabled games. You would think people would want to use it to avoid paying for Switch Online

14. Beerus

Beerus Gbatemp's God Of Destruction

Japan
    Not to mention the discord has like 1.5k people, figured more people would play lan

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - community, Splatoon, hacking