Hacking How about...

Ben.

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
This is just an idea but how about a USB DVD Drive loader? Would that already be possible with the usb loader? An external DVD drive is cheaper than an External hard drive and with the cost of discs being so cheap. An external DVD drive would also be able to read the Disc at fullspeed eliminating 3X speed of the gamma loader.
This is all purely theory and I'm no programmer, its just a suggestion for those few people like me who want their disc collection =P and don't really want to buy a big hard drive for wii games.

Your thoughts?

manias

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
buy a modchip then already
tongue.gif
i realy think this would be silly, just get yourself a cheap 4gb usbstick

feidhlim1986

Trophies
XP
Country
You can buy a 1TB HDD for €90 which can fit about 250 Wii Games. It reads faster than 6x anyways. So if you factor the cost of an external dvd drive (about €40-50) and 250 Disc's (not including bad burns) it works out the same price of not more expensive to go with the DVD option.

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
feidhlim1986 said:
You can buy a 1TB HDD for €90 which can fit about 250 Wii Games. It reads faster than 6x anyways. So if you factor the cost of an external dvd drive (about €40-50) and 250 Disc's (not including bad burns) it works out the same price of not more expensive to go with the DVD option.
The WBFS format only recognises 512 GB so ur wasting a lot of space.
That being said , it compresses the games much better so games dont take up 1/2 the space.
I have a game called counter force thats only 0.13 GB on my harddrive

55 games and they take up 122.83 Gigs of my 500 gig drive

feidhlim1986

Trophies
XP
Country
djtaz said:
feidhlim1986 said:
The WBFS format only recognises 512 GB so ur wasting a lot of space.
That being said , it compresses the games much better so games dont take up 1/2 the space.
I have a game called counter force thats only 0.13 GB on my harddrive

55 games and they take up 122.83 Gigs of my 500 gig drive

I didnt know that thanks. I use a 500GB HDD anywho, more than enough space

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLN9qrJ8ESs