Hotel GBATemp

mucus

Orc Orc Orc
Trophies
XP
Country
As you read the description of mucus's room you notice: there's no mucus on anything.
The description is on a placard on the door to the room that mucus has apparently claimed.
All around the door are beaded curtains and long drapes.
The placard reads:
"Here is the place that the one called mucus will stay. The interior is covered with fabrics of all textures and colors. The ceiling is covered with aluminum foil, this is to help keep the heat in during the long cold winter months. (cheap gbatemp hotel) The walls are covered with fabrics that keep in line with mucus's taste; a paisley pattern seems to be the overall theme. If you go to turn on the lights, it doesn't happen. You must go to the plugs on the wall and plug in the blue led rope lights which mucus installed. The HD tv has been replaced with a classic big heavy tv, which resides on a cabinet that mucus found in a dumpster in the back of the hotel. The bed has also been replaced with a canopy covered bed, red and black striped sheets are on the bed, underneath a pink down comforter. "
Next to the door is a small shrine which constantly has 3 incense sticks burning, next to a bowl of rice.
You barely have time to notice the rest of the surrondings, as mucus is approaching and looks angry.

"what crap" you can hear as you quickly walk down the hallway.

iPikachu

C3's personal flamebot and fail artist
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
its not called GBAtemp for nothing you know.
wink.gif

Noltron

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Uhh sorry lol how do I enter a spoiler tag? Im such a nOOb still...

Yugge said:
Wow, Hotel GBATemp is really futuristic
Aperion-island-hotel.jpg

And the arcade hall has many classics

Cabinets.jpg

I'm gonna like it here
biggrin.gif

All of the floors above lobby are for the administrators, moderators, and the like. Why, its heaven up there...

But wait, you havent seen the basement yet! The basement is where all the hotel rooms are... the upstairs is, uhh, well office
At first glance, and even the first time you enter your room, it seems like a heaven to anyone fond of using electronic devices of any sort.

Becuase of the many floors of the building, and extensively long hallways, they have two types of elevators... A vertical elevator, and a horizontal one (so you dont
have to walk through those long hallways.) Not to mention gaming hubs and wall mounted computers located inside of every elevator cab, so the elevator music isnt
your only entertainment while waiting.

Ahh, as exit your elevator and enter your room, you become overwhelmed with excitement and joy...

THE ROOM'S FEATURES

It has many electric outlets for your convenience in every room. There is a Luxurious HD Widescreen TV with surround sound technology and the salvo of todays
current video gaming consoles, also in every room. All the hit games for current systems are available for your use. Every room houses a JukeBox game disk
display/selection format for your entertainment and convenience, so all you gotta do to load up your games is a touch of a button. Not a need to even risk a chance of
scratching the disk, and so every disk runs like new! There is also an ethernet cable outlet, which allows for an incredible 2.5 GB per second internet connection. The
wifi is available throughout the building, too.
The bed is a vibrating king sized bed with adjustable softness/firmness on either side.
Room service is incredibly cheap.

The hot-tub in your bathroom features several messages--some making it almost like you have someone in the bath with you...

COMPLETELY-FREE
ALL of your electric appliances are free to use. Everything. And the electricly-operated mini bar has free drinks inside, too... As well as a electrically operated condom
dispenser. (condoms are free!!!)

unfortunately, on the downside, they say that cell phones and electric generators be left in the lobby due to a noise reduction act. Goes with Ipods. No need for
portable game systems either, they have them in every room--just bring your memory card, game cards, etc for your own save data.

Seems great, eh?
Ahh, the word seem. So, it SEEMS great, huh? The rooms SEEM perfect, uh huh?
There is a catch, as with many "too good to be true" things.

A minor problem can make your heaven into a portal to hell.

The entire basement has no electric wiring. None. "but what about the light bulbs?" They are tinted blue glass bulbs with a flame inside, so it seems like a modern
light...

Also the number of rooms they have turn into a problem.
•170,625 registered users, and growing.
•Each member gets their own room.
•The rooms are fairly spacey, give room for the luxuries they would have.
•Meaning the number of floors is huge
•Oh, wait, did I just see a flight of staircases next to that elevator door?
Heyy, thats right! the Elevators need electricity, too!

On the bright side, the room service is still available!
It has a sticky note on the phone, says:
Our room service is available at the lobby desk if your phone isn't operational
Well all you have to do is go back upstairs...

Hey, wait, so cant I just leave if I hate this place???

well, think about it... Look at the picture closely...
Did you drive your car to this place? Does it look like anyone knows where this place is?
In other words, you probably didnt take your personal boat or helicopter.
The only way to get here was via large cruise boat.
Your stuck here, buddy.

G

GentleFist

lol what the heck is this topic bout, bring me my damn apapter my ds light is red already!

BedtimeGuy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
hey is this room service? yeah send your hottest female employee to room 203... what food do i want??? who said anything about food?... i guess wine, its better if shes drunk -________- (jk)
moogle.gif

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hotel GBATemp has not seen a visitor since that party shaunj66 crashed in june 04 and now lost all it greatness and now looks like this.

Star_Hotel_Balmain_1.jpg

Lets get this Hotel back to its former glory
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @a_username_that_isnt_cool, could you change your username?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i guess not...
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yawn
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    anybody here?
  • P @ PKNate:
    nope
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    fun fact: 7 years by lukas graham, supermassive black hole by muse, and megalomania all have the same bpm
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    girls just wanna have fun and renai circulation also share the same tempo as the few i said before
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BakerMan, megalomania the live a live song?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wait no, megalovania*
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    my bad
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I don't forgive you
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    The nerve of that guy, gosh.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah expecting me to forgive gtfo
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    But how could the Dr have known you didn't want to be circumcized?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He didn't you just wanted your dick to be fondled
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Watching dune 2 it's eh
    Dune one sucked
    The original with Patrick Stewart was Great
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A sexual psycopath that love pain where have I heard that before
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    In your high school diary?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No but your wife let's me read her diary the word psychopath comes up more than sexual
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol stremio hogging all of my tvs on board ram
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol stremio hogging all of my tvs on board ram