Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
Taiwan
Noitora said:
Mr Crow said:
ahhh and here is the suite... the cows are mooing...the sheep are bleating...shit on the wall.......SHIT ON THE WALL!!!
Why did you bump this topic?
Lol; Still a good question
smile.gif

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
why not? nothing much different there than with most of the posts in this thread (not to mention that it's stickied)

berlinka

You have sustained a lethal injury.
Trophies
Website
www.berlinka.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Guys, I called the staff twice this weekend, because my little neighbour, mr. M, with the cap and the moustache is driving me crazy. He's constantly banging on my door, shouting he doesn't tolerate pirates as neighbours. What the f*** is he talking about. I never dress up as a pirate!!!!

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
Ive got the same problem!! Just that its mr. L, mr. M's brother! He keeps shouting "Its a meeeeee, LUIGI!!" all day! Ive called the staff but they said that they both were special guests from Mushroom Kingdom!!
ohmy.gif

Apex

Trophies
XP
Country
This place seems a lot better than those seven Koopa hotels I just stayed at. I lost half my luggage while moving from that last one though, I dare ya' to find it if can. Speaking of which, Mr. M told me that he has to locate a "princess" and his brother told me that I "Gotta" help them. I didn't know how, so they told me to look at some kind of "Enclosed instruction book" anyone have ANY IDEA whatsoever what in the hell they're talking about? Kool-Aid man just busted down my fourth-wall by the way. You found a secret bonus point.

BiscuitCookie

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Raika said:
Ive got the same problem!! Just that its mr. L, mr. M's brother! He keeps shouting "Its a meeeeee, LUIGI!!" all day! Ive called the staff but they said that they both were special guests from Mushroom Kingdom!!
ohmy.gif
Me to, but the problem for me is even worse, their ventilation ends in my room and they are smoking mushrooms the whole day. Tssssk...

iPikachu

C3's personal flamebot and fail artist
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
mushrooms? oh crap, then i request to move into another suite! with a ds with all the flas cards and gmes and all the homebrew and a computer and a leptop and a tablet and...
COOKIES
and milk.

Sstew

GBAtemp's Grim Reaper.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
My name is Sstew and I live on the 66th floor. Its the one that looks like a graveyard and has fog coming out from under the door. I have "work" all day, Mostly at senior centers. So you won't see me at all. Unless you die that is, then I'll stop by. :]

Is the candy issue fixed? I never got any >.>

Oh and I need polish for my scythe... Do we have a janitorial room in here?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I had tuna salad for lunch....I can't get the smell of kens mom off my hands tho.