kallstar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rankio said:
modération
QUOTE(Stephanie @ Feb 19 2009, 04:14 AM) Fuck that.
lol.. QFT.

Raniko its fine that you didnt like the game.. but while you were too busy making lists in your head about everything you didnt like, you took it way too seriously which is what i think was the biggest reason behind you not enjoying it.
There are aspects of the game that i didnt care for much, but I still had fun playing it. I still liked shooting up some zombies ("Don't use the 'Z' word!! They are infected"), i still laughed at the few redeeming jokes between F bombs ("looks like you found the 'G' spot", "I will rip your MFing balls off" lol just random funniness) and the graphics were NOT that bad.. certainly not PS1 levels. Was it the nicest wii game i've ever seen? Of course not... but the graphics were not horrible. It was a blast... and after i ran through the story mode i continued right to the directors edition or whatever the extended story mode was and beat it again.

smurphyzeke

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just got this today, "It has been scrubbed, the update partition removed, and IOS patched to use version 3.2u Wii firmware".

I burned two Verbatim DVD+Rs with boot type DVD-R, one at 4x and the other at 8x.

I have cIOS 249 rev7 installed

Gamma freezes on a black screen trying to load up the game. With the SoftChip r83 it just gives me an error and restarts to the beginning of the program.

Could it be messing up because I'm burning them on DVD+Rs?

HowardC

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dunno about a chipped wii, but I can confirm that updating your cios fixes this issue as I had the exact same error, updated my cios as suggested and now it runs.

Erik500002

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well i don't know whats your problem i burned the game and ran it in gamma loader rebooter and works perfectly i really dont think its your wii it must be a bad download try redownloading the game again and see if it works.

anotherlostgamer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Burned mine on ImgBurn 4x with a good DVD-R, never had problems till now. Pitch black from the moment i start the game. the only thing that seems to work is the wii disc menu. Strange is it foesn't give me an error message. I have a wiikey modchip and I use PAL scrubbed isos always. I'm starting to get angry with this game...
hate2.gif

Any ideas?
blink.gif

Rankio

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
smurphyzeke said:
Just got this today, "It has been scrubbed, the update partition removed, and IOS patched to use version 3.2u Wii firmware".

I burned two Verbatim DVD+Rs with boot type DVD-R, one at 4x and the other at 8x.

I have cIOS 249 rev7 installed

Gamma freezes on a black screen trying to load up the game. With the SoftChip r83 it just gives me an error and restarts to the beginning of the program.

Could it be messing up because I'm burning them on DVD+Rs?

Do you have cIOS37?

Phratt

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First off, It doesn't work on NTSC consoles. You need the NTSC version for that. You see what i did thar?

Also the framerate drops are an issue on the retail version but not as serious as on backups, which would be expected to be horrible.

rash219

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To those that have installed cIOS37...did you also install IOS37-64-v2070.wad ????.....

plus can you mention all the things that you have installed on your 3.2U system...like which all cIOS and IOS files you have installed....did you also install IOS249 along with them to get the game running???

My stock of Verbatim DVD-R's are on their way but the DVD+R that i have somehow cause problems although i have set the book type to DVD-Rom ...The TDK DVD-R just dont seem to work both PAL and NTSC always gives me a BLACK SCREEN
hate2.gif

But I am not sure alll these basic problems could be because I have not installed IOS249 itself. What do you think??

elvis24

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Everyone who tells you to use verbatin is right, yes some games work fine with other brands but if the game freezes and shit then it is the media, I have 30odd games burnt on non branded media that work and some games work then freeze, example Quantum of solace worked fine for about 7 of the levels and then frooze, re bunt using verbatin, no probs. By all means try cheaper media but always have a stack of verbatins incase.

twofive

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
For me it freezes in the middle of the first boss fight.
I burned it 16x on Intenso DVD-R, starting using cIOScorp.

Any tips?

Tetram

Trophies
XP
Country
France
twofive said:
For me it freezes in the middle of the first boss fight.
I burned it 16x on Intenso DVD-R, starting using cIOScorp.

Any tips?

Like said just above your post : burn on Verbatim DVD-R with imgburn, 2,4x setting.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tetram said:
Like said just above your post : burn on Verbatim DVD-R with imgburn, 2,4x setting.

Not for me. I dont need Vertbatim DVD-R at all. I burn on regular Sony DVD-R with imgburn, 3x setting, and it runs fine for me (as far as I have tested).
smile.gif

john25usa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i bought the game and ripped it with wii httpd and the backup is working perfectly with wiikey version 1 firmware 1.9s.

smurphyzeke

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I made a dumb mistake earlier, I set the book type as DVD-R instead of DVD-ROM.

I burned the same image with a Verbatim DVD+R at 4x and it worked perfect.

bruinsfan02

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i installed cIOS37 and still nothing...my wii still says update system and now every game i try gives me 349 error. Installed cioscorp and had previously everything except overkill working now nothing works. Using gamma backuploader.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: https://torrentfreak.com/one-nintendo-dmca-notice-just-wiped-out-8535-yuzu-emulator-forks-240502/